My hubby and I are taking our daughter to school in Wisconsin. We're driving from our home in NYC and breaking the trip one night in Cleveland, which is almost exactly 1/2 way. If we only have one night in Cleveland, where should we stay to be in close walking distance to something interesting -- restaurants, walk. I've heard the "Flats"... If so, hotel recommendations? Restaurants? We are foodies and eat anything.
One night in Cleveland -- where to stay, where to eat
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 2 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 3 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 4 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 5 Where to from Tampa?
- 6 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 7 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 8 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 9 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 10 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 11 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 12 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 13 Skiing New Mexico
- 14 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 19 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 20 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 22 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 23 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 24 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 25 Is the New York subway safe?