We are planning one night in Charlotte to go to the Nascar Hall of Fame and are looking for a hotel within walking distant to good restaurants. I would prefer one in the Choice Hotel brand (only because I have a lot of points with them from business travel) but that is not necessarily a requirement. I am not familiar at all with Charlotte and have no idea of what is considered a "safe" area - one we can walk around at night. If need be, we'll stay in one part of Charlotte and drive to the Hall. Any suggestions for hotels or restaurants?
One night in Charlotte to visit Nascar Hall of Fame
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 2 What's new on Maui?
- 3 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 4 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 5 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 6 Christmas in TX
- 7 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 8 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 9 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 10 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 11 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 12 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 13 Tucson area flooding
- 14 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 15 Refining my California Itinerary
- 16 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 17 Oregon Road Trip
- 18 Getaway
- 19 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 20 Moving to New Jersey
- 21 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 23 Portland Or is a foodie scene
- 24 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 25 St. Simon, Georgia