Gathering the clan this summer for a family wedding in Whistler; we are meeting in Seattle, some of us coming the night before our drive to Whistler. While we are staying, for convenience of corraling everyone and price, near the airport, a few of us will have an afternoon and evening to drive into Seattle - plan to visit Pike's Market, take a walk around and have dinner. I have checked the files for recommendations, saw one for Steelhead Diner, but thought I would ask if anyone had a more current recommendation. Seafood a must, I would think.
One night for dinner in Seattle
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 2 Hana from the aiport
- 3 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 4 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 5 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 6 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 7 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 8 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 9 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 10 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 11 from Moab to Bryce
- 12 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 13 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 14 San Diego-Hotel
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 21 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 23 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Kauai Garden tours