Hi, all! We plan to be in Philly for the day the day after Thanksgiving. Can anyone recommend a place for lunch? Two of us don't eat meat, but fish is fine, all four of us like any kind of ethnic cuisine. Price isn't really a concern, but we'll be dressed casually (i.e., sneakers). We plan to stay on Museum Mile for the most part, so near there would be good. Cab ride is OK. Long walk is OK. Want to avoid defaulting to museum cafe if possible. Any ideas for me? Thank you!
One lunch in Philly
- 1 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 2 Logan Express
- 3 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 4 One day in NYC
- 5 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 6 Hotels in New Orleans
- 7 Great Beach's
- 8 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 9 Updates from Hanalei
- 10 National Parks?
- 11 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 12 Death Valley in November
- 13 Columbus food !
- 14 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 15 Blue ridge parkway
- 16 Minnesota State Fair
- 17 Another apartment rental scam in NYC
- 18 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 19 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 20 Best ice cream in Charleston
- 21 Fires in Colorado
- 22 Seattle in July
- 23 1st trip to Los Angeles
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 Texas & the Deep South Road Trip Feb/March 2013