Hi, all! We plan to be in Philly for the day the day after Thanksgiving. Can anyone recommend a place for lunch? Two of us don't eat meat, but fish is fine, all four of us like any kind of ethnic cuisine. Price isn't really a concern, but we'll be dressed casually (i.e., sneakers). We plan to stay on Museum Mile for the most part, so near there would be good. Cab ride is OK. Long walk is OK. Want to avoid defaulting to museum cafe if possible. Any ideas for me? Thank you!
One lunch in Philly
- 1 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 2 Car trip from Seattle
- 3 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 4 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 5 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 6 Newport, RI Questions
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 9 Savannah restaurants
- 10 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 11 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 16 Retiring in Colorado
- 17 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 18 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 21 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 22 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 23 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 24 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 25 Denver 1 day in denver