Hi, all! We plan to be in Philly for the day the day after Thanksgiving. Can anyone recommend a place for lunch? Two of us don't eat meat, but fish is fine, all four of us like any kind of ethnic cuisine. Price isn't really a concern, but we'll be dressed casually (i.e., sneakers). We plan to stay on Museum Mile for the most part, so near there would be good. Cab ride is OK. Long walk is OK. Want to avoid defaulting to museum cafe if possible. Any ideas for me? Thank you!
One lunch in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 2 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 3 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 4 Daytona Beach and ??
- 5 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 6 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 7 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 8 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 9 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 10 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 11 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 12 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 13 Beach holiday with baby
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 18 Salt Lake City
- 19 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 22 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 23 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 24 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 25 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?