Hi, all! We plan to be in Philly for the day the day after Thanksgiving. Can anyone recommend a place for lunch? Two of us don't eat meat, but fish is fine, all four of us like any kind of ethnic cuisine. Price isn't really a concern, but we'll be dressed casually (i.e., sneakers). We plan to stay on Museum Mile for the most part, so near there would be good. Cab ride is OK. Long walk is OK. Want to avoid defaulting to museum cafe if possible. Any ideas for me? Thank you!
One lunch in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 2 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 3 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 4 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 7 World Cup organisers said
- 8 a small consolation for All
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 Boston suggestions
- 11 Ben Landa
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 14 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 15 Looking for Next Destination
- 16 Tucson area flooding
- 17 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 18 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 West Coast Road Trip
- 21 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 22 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 23 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 24 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 25 first time in AZ