Hi, all! We plan to be in Philly for the day the day after Thanksgiving. Can anyone recommend a place for lunch? Two of us don't eat meat, but fish is fine, all four of us like any kind of ethnic cuisine. Price isn't really a concern, but we'll be dressed casually (i.e., sneakers). We plan to stay on Museum Mile for the most part, so near there would be good. Cab ride is OK. Long walk is OK. Want to avoid defaulting to museum cafe if possible. Any ideas for me? Thank you!
One lunch in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 2 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 3 visiting chicago
- 4 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 5 Grand Teton and Yellowstone June 2010 - Chilly and Gorgeous!
- 6 Grand Teton & Yellowstone via Denver
- 7 driving Yellowstone to Denver
- 8 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 9 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 10 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 11 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 12 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 13 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 14 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 15 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 16 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 17 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 18 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 19 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 20 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 21 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 22 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 23 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 25 We are flying into Phoenix in November