Hi, all! We plan to be in Philly for the day the day after Thanksgiving. Can anyone recommend a place for lunch? Two of us don't eat meat, but fish is fine, all four of us like any kind of ethnic cuisine. Price isn't really a concern, but we'll be dressed casually (i.e., sneakers). We plan to stay on Museum Mile for the most part, so near there would be good. Cab ride is OK. Long walk is OK. Want to avoid defaulting to museum cafe if possible. Any ideas for me? Thank you!
One lunch in Philly
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 6 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 7 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 8 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Hotel near Public Theater
- 12 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 13 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 14 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 15 Oahu Information
- 16 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 17 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 18 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 19 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 20 Savanah Sojourn
- 21 One day in Washington DC
- 22 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 23 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 24 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 25 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old