Hi, all! We plan to be in Philly for the day the day after Thanksgiving. Can anyone recommend a place for lunch? Two of us don't eat meat, but fish is fine, all four of us like any kind of ethnic cuisine. Price isn't really a concern, but we'll be dressed casually (i.e., sneakers). We plan to stay on Museum Mile for the most part, so near there would be good. Cab ride is OK. Long walk is OK. Want to avoid defaulting to museum cafe if possible. Any ideas for me? Thank you!
One lunch in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 2 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 3 SFO International Airport
- 4 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 5 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 6 Worst Restaurants in America
- 7 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 8 My Book of Mormon review
- 9 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 10 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 11 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 12 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 13 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 14 Yosemite Lodging
- 15 4-5 days in L.A.-Need suggestions
- 16 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 17 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 18 Colorado aspen updates
- 19 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 20 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Arches National Park in a day
- 23 New Orleans with kids - advice and suggestions, please
- 24 Wells / Ogunquit ME Getaway Weekend
- 25 Need Bryce Canyon Advice