Hi, all! We plan to be in Philly for the day the day after Thanksgiving. Can anyone recommend a place for lunch? Two of us don't eat meat, but fish is fine, all four of us like any kind of ethnic cuisine. Price isn't really a concern, but we'll be dressed casually (i.e., sneakers). We plan to stay on Museum Mile for the most part, so near there would be good. Cab ride is OK. Long walk is OK. Want to avoid defaulting to museum cafe if possible. Any ideas for me? Thank you!
One lunch in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 4 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 5 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 6 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 7 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 8 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 West Maui Restaurants
- 11 San Diego Little Italy
- 12 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 13 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 14 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 15 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Healdsburg tips
- 20 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 21 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 22 los angeles restaurants
- 23 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 24 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 25 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud