Hi, all! We plan to be in Philly for the day the day after Thanksgiving. Can anyone recommend a place for lunch? Two of us don't eat meat, but fish is fine, all four of us like any kind of ethnic cuisine. Price isn't really a concern, but we'll be dressed casually (i.e., sneakers). We plan to stay on Museum Mile for the most part, so near there would be good. Cab ride is OK. Long walk is OK. Want to avoid defaulting to museum cafe if possible. Any ideas for me? Thank you!
One lunch in Philly
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Balloon fest hotels
- 2 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 3 Philadelphia ?
- 4 New York Trip
- 5 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 6 Chicago - Walk? Cab? Bus? From Soldier Field...
- 7 Orlando-off-the-beaten-track
- 8 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 9 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 10 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 11 Baggage & Missed Plane Connection Questions
- 12 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 13 California: Sonoma/ San Fran/ Carmel
- 14 late-night DC restaurant
- 15 Houston in September
- 16 America's Quirkiest Towns -- Is that a good thing?
- 17 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 18 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 19 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 20 El Paso to Kansas City via Texas
- 21 Yosemite First timers in August survival Guide
- 22 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 23 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 24 Dinner-Portland, OR-Favorites?
- 25 Yellowstone Road Closures - Impact Old Faithful