Need to make reservations for our last night on vacation in August. Flying from SFO at 12:30 PM. Would like to stay somewhere in the area where we can still enjoy a few morning hours before we leave in an interesting location for a nice breakfast at a "local" restaurant. An airport hotel is not what we have in mind. Does Millbrae, Burlingame, San Mateo fit this description. We had originally wanted to stay in Half Moon Bay but we're afraid it may be too far. Please help!
One last San Francisco Area Location
- 1 Seward to Anchorage
- 2 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 3 California, Northern
- 4 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 7 Airport luggage tamparing
- 8 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 9 Minneapolis Hotel
- 10 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 11 New York City Parking
- 12 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 15 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 16 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 17 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 18 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 19 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 20 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 21 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 22 Washington Wineries
- 23 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 24 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 25 Luxor Egypt