Excellent information is shared on these boards that I hope someone can help me as the reception hotel (Hyatt in Poipu) could not (business center can't print on photo paper). I will be attending a wedding and reception in Kauai this May. The church is in Koloa and the reception at the Hyatt in Poipu around 4:30pm on a Saturday. I want to create a small photo album for the bride and groom to take with them on their honeymoon. I need to find a 1-hour photo shop near the Hyatt to print about 10 pictures from my digital camera. I located Koloa One Hour Photo and will call to see if they will be open late enough. Are there others? Or perhaps a Walgreens or Kinkos nearby? Thank you.
One-hour photo Koloa/Poipu on Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 2 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 5 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 6 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 7 NYC theatre broadway
- 8 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 9 First family ski trip
- 10 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 13 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 16 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 17 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 18 Visiting Denver
- 19 Visiting Denver
- 20 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 22 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 23 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 24 Denver in a half day
- 25 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando