Excellent information is shared on these boards that I hope someone can help me as the reception hotel (Hyatt in Poipu) could not (business center can't print on photo paper). I will be attending a wedding and reception in Kauai this May. The church is in Koloa and the reception at the Hyatt in Poipu around 4:30pm on a Saturday. I want to create a small photo album for the bride and groom to take with them on their honeymoon. I need to find a 1-hour photo shop near the Hyatt to print about 10 pictures from my digital camera. I located Koloa One Hour Photo and will call to see if they will be open late enough. Are there others? Or perhaps a Walgreens or Kinkos nearby? Thank you.
One-hour photo Koloa/Poipu on Kauai
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 2 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 3 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 4 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 5 Boston/Fenway park
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Atlanta with kids
- 8 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 9 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 10 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 11 New York City Restaurants
- 12 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 13 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 14 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 15 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 18 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 19 Family Camp in Maine
- 20 San Diego
- 21 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 22 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles