Excellent information is shared on these boards that I hope someone can help me as the reception hotel (Hyatt in Poipu) could not (business center can't print on photo paper). I will be attending a wedding and reception in Kauai this May. The church is in Koloa and the reception at the Hyatt in Poipu around 4:30pm on a Saturday. I want to create a small photo album for the bride and groom to take with them on their honeymoon. I need to find a 1-hour photo shop near the Hyatt to print about 10 pictures from my digital camera. I located Koloa One Hour Photo and will call to see if they will be open late enough. Are there others? Or perhaps a Walgreens or Kinkos nearby? Thank you.
One-hour photo Koloa/Poipu on Kauai
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 5 Madison Square Garden
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 8 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 9 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 10 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 14 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 15 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 20 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 21 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 22 St. Augustine, Florida
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 25 hotel near Met NYC