I'd like to get some feedback on how to spend a full day in the White Mountains in mid-September. We will be staying in the area for two nights, but will only have partial days on either end. We'd like to go to the top of Mount Washington (probably by car to maintain control of our time) and see the Mt. Washington Hotel. What should we not miss?
One Full Day to Explore the White Mountains
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 4 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 5 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 8 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 9 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 10 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 11 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 14 Cape Ann area
- 15 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 16 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 17 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 18 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 19 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 20 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 21 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 22 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 23 Kauai golf
- 24 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 25 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?