I'd like to get some feedback on how to spend a full day in the White Mountains in mid-September. We will be staying in the area for two nights, but will only have partial days on either end. We'd like to go to the top of Mount Washington (probably by car to maintain control of our time) and see the Mt. Washington Hotel. What should we not miss?
One Full Day to Explore the White Mountains
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 Death Valley in June
- 3 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 4 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 9 San Diego grocery stores
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 West Coast Bound End of March
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 19 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 20 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 21 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 22 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 23 Best places to move to Florida?
- 24 Juneau May 8th
- 25 Memphis or Chattanooga for family