I'd like to get some feedback on how to spend a full day in the White Mountains in mid-September. We will be staying in the area for two nights, but will only have partial days on either end. We'd like to go to the top of Mount Washington (probably by car to maintain control of our time) and see the Mt. Washington Hotel. What should we not miss?
One Full Day to Explore the White Mountains
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 from Moab to Bryce
- 2 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 3 How To Looks Fine
- 4 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 5 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 7 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 8 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 9 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 10 Hana from the aiport
- 11 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 12 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 13 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 16 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 17 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 18 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 19 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 20 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 21 San Diego-Hotel
- 22 Los Angeles day trips
- 23 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels