I'd like to get some feedback on how to spend a full day in the White Mountains in mid-September. We will be staying in the area for two nights, but will only have partial days on either end. We'd like to go to the top of Mount Washington (probably by car to maintain control of our time) and see the Mt. Washington Hotel. What should we not miss?
One Full Day to Explore the White Mountains
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 2 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 3 New Orleans Weekend
- 4 5 star Hotels in Virginia
- 5 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 6 Moving to New Jersey
- 7 I will be in Wash DC in October.
- 8 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 9 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 10 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 11 East Coast Road Trip
- 12 West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 15 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 18 Car Needed in Austin?
- 19 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 20 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 24 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 25 Maui itinerary