I'd like to get some feedback on how to spend a full day in the White Mountains in mid-September. We will be staying in the area for two nights, but will only have partial days on either end. We'd like to go to the top of Mount Washington (probably by car to maintain control of our time) and see the Mt. Washington Hotel. What should we not miss?
One Full Day to Explore the White Mountains
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 2 Beach holiday with baby
- 3 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 4 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 5 Daytona Beach and ??
- 6 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 7 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 8 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 9 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 10 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 11 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 12 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 13 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 Trip with grandson to Chicago and Michigan
- 16 Grand Marais?
- 17 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 18 Salt Lake City
- 19 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 22 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 23 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 24 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 25 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?