We are planning to be in Florida in April 2014 staying in the Fort Lauderdale area for 5 days. We are thinking of adding on two nights to spend a full day at WDW - specifically at the Magic Kingdom (MK). We have two girls (7 and 9). We have been to Florida numerous times but have never done WDW.
We can use our points to stay at the Dolphin Hotel. I know it is not a Disney property per se but apparently you can still take advantage of the free shuttle to the park and extended magic hours. If we paid money to stay at the closest hotel to MK it would be $700/night at the Polynesia or Contemporary?!?!
Does anyone have any advice to share on the following:
1. Does the free shuttle from the Dolphin run early enough to take advantage of the 8 a.m. extended opening at MK?
2. Tip for the best way to see MK ine one day (il.e., what specific attractions to hit first or hidden gems). My kids are early risers so 8 a.m. start time is fine -- my youngest would likely not make it to the fireworks (and that is ok).
3. Should we plan dinner back at the Dolphin (maybe Bluezoo or Kimono's?) or is it worth it to eat at the "Be our Guest"?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Penis And Breast Enhancement Size Exercise
- 2 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 3 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 4 Are you searching used car site?
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Great OR beach house locations?
- 7 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 8 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 9 Honeymoon on PCH
- 10 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 11 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 12 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 13 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 14 No Spam this morning!!
- 15 San Francisco transit options
- 16 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 17 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 18 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 19 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 20 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 21 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 22 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston
- 25 Hollywood Area where to stay
One day visit to Magic Kingdom - staying at Dolphin hotel and other Qs