We are planning to be in Florida in April 2014 staying in the Fort Lauderdale area for 5 days. We are thinking of adding on two nights to spend a full day at WDW - specifically at the Magic Kingdom (MK). We have two girls (7 and 9). We have been to Florida numerous times but have never done WDW.
We can use our points to stay at the Dolphin Hotel. I know it is not a Disney property per se but apparently you can still take advantage of the free shuttle to the park and extended magic hours. If we paid money to stay at the closest hotel to MK it would be $700/night at the Polynesia or Contemporary?!?!
Does anyone have any advice to share on the following:
1. Does the free shuttle from the Dolphin run early enough to take advantage of the 8 a.m. extended opening at MK?
2. Tip for the best way to see MK ine one day (il.e., what specific attractions to hit first or hidden gems). My kids are early risers so 8 a.m. start time is fine -- my youngest would likely not make it to the fireworks (and that is ok).
3. Should we plan dinner back at the Dolphin (maybe Bluezoo or Kimono's?) or is it worth it to eat at the "Be our Guest"?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Free Spyware Removal - It's Not Only Easy Whilst It Sounds
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/skin-opulent
- 3 3 Advanced Tips Loose Man Breasts Fast
- 4 Choose An Antispyware Program Download
- 5 You have earned an associated
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 7 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 8 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 9 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 12 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 13 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 14 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 17 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 18 OHare car service north suburbs
- 19 Yellowstone
- 20 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 21 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 22 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 23 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 California relaxing vacation ideas
One day visit to Magic Kingdom - staying at Dolphin hotel and other Qs