I am an exchange stundent in Michigan...My last days arrived so my friends planned a one day trip to chicago with me. We are gonna leave at 7 at the adrian area, so we will hopefully arrive around 11 and have an entire day without any pressure. Neither one of us has ever been there so im courious what we have to see, if there is a local shopping area with stores you can only find in chicago that offer cool cloth and if we should park somewhere for the day and use the public transportation. Thank you for every answer
one day trip to chicago
- 1 Cape Ann area
- 2 Kauai golf
- 3 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 4 stay near newark or nyc
- 5 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 6 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 7 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 8 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 9 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 10 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 11 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 12 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 13 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 16 Minneapolis Hotel
- 17 Place for lunch in Philly?
- 18 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 19 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 20 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 21 Washington Wineries
- 22 MERIDIAN HILL PARK DRUM CIRCLE
- 23 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 24 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 25 Seward to Anchorage