I have posted this before but the time is closely arriving. My son and I want to take my granddaughter to new york city for one day.She is 7 years old. We will be arrriving by train from the Philly area. Ok? We need a plan in action. We do not want to see a show as previously recommended at the this time. We do want to take her to the boat ride around the statue of liberty, we do want to do Schwart or toys r us, Central Park and the Empire state building and Rockefeller center. We will take the taxis mostly. How would you go about doing this? Any ideas? Which would make the most sense.? Thanks for any replies.
One day in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 4 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 5 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 6 San Francisco - Anyone use Rover app for Muni tracking?
- 7 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 8 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 9 San Francisco itinerary help
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Long Weekend Great Smoky Mountains, March 2014, Gatlinburg
- 12 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 13 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 14 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 15 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 18 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 19 Brooklyn why?
- 20 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 21 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 22 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 23 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?