We'll be in the Keys for a week: 4 nights just south of Key Largo, 2 nights in Big Pine Key, and one night in Key West. Too late, I might have done this a little different but we are mostly interested in snorkeling, kayaking etc. Anyway, I think we might "bag" the local Key West scene and take the half day airplane ride to Dry Tortugas. Has anyone take this plane ride; how was it? How good is the snorkeling there?
One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 2 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 3 Hop On Hop Off Bus Atlanta
- 4 Driving to Daytona Beach from New Jersey
- 5 17 day photo trip report - upstate New York
- 6 Travel from Seattle WA to Oceanside CA
- 7 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 8 One Way Car Rentals- LAS to SFO- without drop off charges-What to check-
- 9 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 10 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 11 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 12 Clearwater FL area
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 15 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 16 trip advice from TN to TX
- 17 san diego or nearby area
- 18 middlebury vt snow
- 19 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 20 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 21 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 22 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 23 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 24 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 25 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park