We'll be in the Keys for a week: 4 nights just south of Key Largo, 2 nights in Big Pine Key, and one night in Key West. Too late, I might have done this a little different but we are mostly interested in snorkeling, kayaking etc. Anyway, I think we might "bag" the local Key West scene and take the half day airplane ride to Dry Tortugas. Has anyone take this plane ride; how was it? How good is the snorkeling there?
One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 2 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 5 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 6 Colorado aspen updates
- 7 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 8 Looking for Next Destination
- 9 Yosemite Lodging
- 10 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 11 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 12 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 13 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 14 Fall color yet?
- 15 Worst Restaurants in America
- 16 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 17 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 SFO International Airport
- 20 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 21 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 22 Last Minute Trip to Asheville
- 23 My Book of Mormon review
- 24 New England road trip Oct. 8-14
- 25 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas