We'll be in the Keys for a week: 4 nights just south of Key Largo, 2 nights in Big Pine Key, and one night in Key West. Too late, I might have done this a little different but we are mostly interested in snorkeling, kayaking etc. Anyway, I think we might "bag" the local Key West scene and take the half day airplane ride to Dry Tortugas. Has anyone take this plane ride; how was it? How good is the snorkeling there?
One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 2 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 3 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 4 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 5 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 6 Tudor city -special help/info
- 7 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 8 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 9 Utah 2
- 10 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 11 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 12 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 13 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 14 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 15 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 16 must see and do's in Maui?
- 17 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 18 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon
- 19 New York City - apartment locations
- 20 Boston to see Sargent works
- 21 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 22 Moving from Salt Lake City UT to Dallas TX
- 23 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 24 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 25 Girls' Getaway