We'll be in the Keys for a week: 4 nights just south of Key Largo, 2 nights in Big Pine Key, and one night in Key West. Too late, I might have done this a little different but we are mostly interested in snorkeling, kayaking etc. Anyway, I think we might "bag" the local Key West scene and take the half day airplane ride to Dry Tortugas. Has anyone take this plane ride; how was it? How good is the snorkeling there?
One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 2 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 3 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 adams morgan - safety
- 6 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 7 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 8 Morning in miami
- 9 Las Vegas must sees
- 10 Grand Marais?
- 11 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 12 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 13 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 14 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 15 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 16 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 17 Grand Teton in October
- 18 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 19 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 20 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 21 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 22 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 23 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 24 US Southwest
- 25 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME