We'll be in the Keys for a week: 4 nights just south of Key Largo, 2 nights in Big Pine Key, and one night in Key West. Too late, I might have done this a little different but we are mostly interested in snorkeling, kayaking etc. Anyway, I think we might "bag" the local Key West scene and take the half day airplane ride to Dry Tortugas. Has anyone take this plane ride; how was it? How good is the snorkeling there?
One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 7 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 8 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 11 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 12 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 13 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 14 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 San Diego grocery stores
- 17 San Diego parks and attractions
- 18 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 19 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 24 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 25 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa