We'll be in the Keys for a week: 4 nights just south of Key Largo, 2 nights in Big Pine Key, and one night in Key West. Too late, I might have done this a little different but we are mostly interested in snorkeling, kayaking etc. Anyway, I think we might "bag" the local Key West scene and take the half day airplane ride to Dry Tortugas. Has anyone take this plane ride; how was it? How good is the snorkeling there?
One day in Key West,should I take the plane to Dry Tortugas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family friendly weekend get away not far from Chicago
- 2 New Orleans
- 3 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 4 New Mexico - Where Would You Go?
- 5 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 6 Purchase of Florida Condo
- 7 Seattle - newby questions
- 8 California: Getty museum
- 9 Retirement Bucket List Trip: Santa Fe, Colorado Springs, Denver
- 10 Washington DC - where to stay & commute
- 11 NYC hotel/July
- 12 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 13 tip for valet parking
- 14 Fun Home now on Broadway
- 15 Last Minute help needed! Santa Cruz? Capitola? San Jose? Los Gatos?
- 16 Grand Circle Road Trip with Older Parents
- 17 Restaurants Chicago June
- 18 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 19 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 20 Girlfriends getaway in San Francisco
- 21 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 22 NYC with my 13 year old
- 23 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 24 Girls' Getaway
- 25 Seattle Visit April