We'll be spending a week in Islamorada and would like to spend a day at Everglades NP. Which would be better? Shark Valley and the tram tour, or driving through the park stopping for short walks along the boardwalks on the way to Flamingo? We have a 7 year old son and we really want to see some critters and cool scenery. Thanks for your help!
One day in Everglades National Park
- 1 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 2 Late night transportation PDX to downtown Portland?
- 3 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 4 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 5 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 6 Columbus food !
- 7 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 8 Driving trip from Toronto to San Antonio
- 9 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 10 One day in NYC
- 11 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 12 National Parks?
- 13 Marcola?
- 14 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 15 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 16 Updates from Hanalei
- 17 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 18 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 19 Hotels in New Orleans
- 20 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 21 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 22 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 23 Logan Express
- 24 Great Beach's
- 25 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes