I am flying into Boston the evening of August 28. I have one day until I fly out on the evening of the 29th. Are there any inexpensive/decent hotels near the airport? If we want to take a non-walking tour of Boston on the 29th, would you recommend the Beantown Trolley, the Duck Tour, or something else? We'd want to start in the morning and end in time to get back to the hotel, check out, and head for the airpo Thanks for your help with this.
One Day In Boston Where to stay near airport, which tour to take
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA with a 3 year old
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 San Diego parks and attractions
- 9 Alaska
- 10 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 11 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 12 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants
- 13 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 14 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 15 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 16 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 17 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 20 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 AUSTIN HOTEL
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!