We will be in boston on a cruise in oct. What should our iten be. we will most likely be doing the hop on hop off tour. We want to see all the main historical sights and other things. Any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Chicago
- 2 Trip to northern California
- 3 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 4 Safety Concerns
- 5 Washington DC with kids
- 6 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 7 help from a true New Yorker.
- 8 Alaska -public transport
- 9 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 10 Alaska independent tour for group
- 11 Hamilton Broadway
- 12 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 13 5 days in Colorado
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 16 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 17 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 18 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 19 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 20 First Trip to Texas -
- 21 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 22 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 23 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 24 Sedona for a Month
- 25 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June