Bretton Arms seems cozier and is clearly less expensive. Does it have a view (of anything? Mountains, the Mt. W. Inn?)? Anyone have experience of both places?
Omni Mt. Washington vs Omni Bretton Arms?
- 1 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 2 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 3 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 4 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 5 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 6 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 7 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 10 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 11 Seatlle, WA
- 12 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 13 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 14 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 15 Memphis Tours
- 16 Newport, RI Questions
- 17 Meredith New Hampshire
- 18 California, Northern
- 19 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 20 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 21 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 22 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 23 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 24 Around North America (cruise)
- 25 East coast tour - Part1: NYC