A few questions about the zoo:
Is 3 hours enough to allot to the zoo? We are a family of 6 with teenagers.
Is the train ride good?
What about the tram ride?
thanks for any tips/advice!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 2 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 3 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 4 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 5 Your favourite places in New York City
- 6 http://puresupplementss.com/garcinia-cambogia-zt/
- 7 A June trip to Kauai
- 8 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 9 A day in Boston
- 10 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 11 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 12 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 13 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 14 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 15 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 16 Western National Parks Road Trip (Revised)
- 17 Mystic CT
- 18 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 19 How to search for condo rental in Oahu
- 20 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 21 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 22 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 23 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 24 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 25 Orlando - condoleances