I'll be in Omaha Nov 3-9 for medical treatment. Most of our time will be spent in doctor's offices but we'll have some free time to explore in the evenings. We're looking for good restaurants in the downtown area that would be moderately priced. We are staying at a Hilton on Cuming Street which appears to be near the Old Market District. Any suggestions on good food in this area will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 10 Boston/Salem with kids
- 11 Connecticut River Byway
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 15 San Diego farmer's markets
- 16 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 20 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 21 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 22 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 23 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 24 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 25 drive from SF to crater lake