I'll be in Omaha Nov 3-9 for medical treatment. Most of our time will be spent in doctor's offices but we'll have some free time to explore in the evenings. We're looking for good restaurants in the downtown area that would be moderately priced. We are staying at a Hilton on Cuming Street which appears to be near the Old Market District. Any suggestions on good food in this area will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 2 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 3 Morning in miami
- 4 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 5 Las Vegas must sees
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 8 adams morgan - safety
- 9 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 10 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 11 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 14 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 15 Grand Teton in October
- 16 Top NOtch restaurant Minneapolis
- 17 3 1/2 days on Oahu
- 18 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 19 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 22 US Southwest
- 23 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 24 Traveling from Portland to San Fran/Napa Valley
- 25 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco