I'll be in Omaha Nov 3-9 for medical treatment. Most of our time will be spent in doctor's offices but we'll have some free time to explore in the evenings. We're looking for good restaurants in the downtown area that would be moderately priced. We are staying at a Hilton on Cuming Street which appears to be near the Old Market District. Any suggestions on good food in this area will be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 2 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 NYC Clubs for live music
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 7 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 8 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 9 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 10 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 11 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 12 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 13 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 14 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 15 Berkshires in late October
- 16 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 17 Seattle: Something Different?
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 20 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 21 ONP help
- 22 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 23 Savanah Sojourn
- 24 Hwy 54 instead of I-40 from Tucumcari to Wichita good or bad idea?
- 25 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest