I'll be in Omaha Nov 3-9 for medical treatment. Most of our time will be spent in doctor's offices but we'll have some free time to explore in the evenings. We're looking for good restaurants in the downtown area that would be moderately priced. We are staying at a Hilton on Cuming Street which appears to be near the Old Market District. Any suggestions on good food in this area will be appreciated!
View all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 3 Fripp island
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 7 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 8 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 9 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 10 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 11 Where should I move to?
- 12 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 13 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 14 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 15 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 16 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013