I'll be in Omaha Nov 3-9 for medical treatment. Most of our time will be spent in doctor's offices but we'll have some free time to explore in the evenings. We're looking for good restaurants in the downtown area that would be moderately priced. We are staying at a Hilton on Cuming Street which appears to be near the Old Market District. Any suggestions on good food in this area will be appreciated!
- 1 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 4 Retiring in Colorado
- 5 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 6 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 7 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 8 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 9 Newport, RI Questions
- 10 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 11 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 12 Savannah restaurants
- 13 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 14 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 15 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 16 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 17 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 18 Denver 1 day in denver
- 19 Boston and surrounding area
- 20 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 21 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 22 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 23 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 24 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 25 Middlebury vt quickie