I'm in Omaha briefly in July - arrive 2256 July 5th, depart 0514 July 7th. Any tips on hotels that aren't to far from the Amtrak station and also arent to expensive, Omaha is 3rd stop on a 7 stop itinery and i'm travelling with my 4 year old. Friends have suggested that i could find somewhere to stay for the first night and wait at the station for the second night (considering how early the train is) but considering all alternatives to this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 2 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 3 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 las vegas cabana reservations
- 6 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 9 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 10 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 11 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 new york subway help please
- 15 Boston to see Sargent works
- 16 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 17 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 18 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 19 Moving out of states from Florida
- 20 Atlanta to LA
- 21 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 22 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 23 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 24 Things to do in La Jolla
- 25 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days