I'm in Omaha briefly in July - arrive 2256 July 5th, depart 0514 July 7th. Any tips on hotels that aren't to far from the Amtrak station and also arent to expensive, Omaha is 3rd stop on a 7 stop itinery and i'm travelling with my 4 year old. Friends have suggested that i could find somewhere to stay for the first night and wait at the station for the second night (considering how early the train is) but considering all alternatives to this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 2 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 3 Colorado in the summer!
- 4 Kennebunkport and....?
- 5 Need limo service from JFK
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 Travel West Coast
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 10 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 11 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 12 New York City Restaurants
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 15 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 16 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 19 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 20 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 21 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 22 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 23 Dining in D.C.
- 24 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches