I'm in Omaha briefly in July - arrive 2256 July 5th, depart 0514 July 7th. Any tips on hotels that aren't to far from the Amtrak station and also arent to expensive, Omaha is 3rd stop on a 7 stop itinery and i'm travelling with my 4 year old. Friends have suggested that i could find somewhere to stay for the first night and wait at the station for the second night (considering how early the train is) but considering all alternatives to this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York itinerary for 5 or 6 days
- 2 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 3 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 4 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 5 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 6 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 7 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 8 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 9 San Francisco - mid October
- 10 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 11 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 15 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 16 San Diego with Kids
- 17 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 18 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 19 Transportation help in Philly
- 20 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 21 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 22 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 23 Temecula< CA
- 24 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 25 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??