I'm in Omaha briefly in July - arrive 2256 July 5th, depart 0514 July 7th. Any tips on hotels that aren't to far from the Amtrak station and also arent to expensive, Omaha is 3rd stop on a 7 stop itinery and i'm travelling with my 4 year old. Friends have suggested that i could find somewhere to stay for the first night and wait at the station for the second night (considering how early the train is) but considering all alternatives to this!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 2 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 3 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 6 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 11 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 12 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 13 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 14 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 15 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 16 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 17 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 18 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 21 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 22 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 23 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 24 Biloxi questions again
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations