I'm in Omaha briefly in July - arrive 2256 July 5th, depart 0514 July 7th. Any tips on hotels that aren't to far from the Amtrak station and also arent to expensive, Omaha is 3rd stop on a 7 stop itinery and i'm travelling with my 4 year old. Friends have suggested that i could find somewhere to stay for the first night and wait at the station for the second night (considering how early the train is) but considering all alternatives to this!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 culpepper
- 4 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 5 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 6 Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS coming to the Bay Area!
- 7 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 8 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 9 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 13 Pub with food in Seattle
- 14 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 17 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 18 Hotel near Miami airport
- 19 moving to florida
- 20 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 21 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 24 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 25 Road Trip SW