We are going for DS's baseball tournament 6/20-24 & hope to get to a CWS game & events. We are staying by the airport. If anyone has restaurant suggestions and any other tips, it would be helpful. How busy is the city? Should we make restaurant reservations? I use Open Table quite a bit so can do that. Thanks
Omaha - College World Series first timers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 2 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 3 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 4 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 5 Tour companies
- 6 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 7 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 8 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 9 Hilton Midtown New York
- 10 Apartment Rentals DC
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 13 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 14 Sundance Grand Canyon tours
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving from SF to LA in 3d/2n
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 20 Autumn trip in in the Northeast United States
- 21 new york plays
- 22 Stay in Santa Fe or Taos, NM
- 23 San Francisco - mid October
- 24 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles