We are going for DS's baseball tournament 6/20-24 & hope to get to a CWS game & events. We are staying by the airport. If anyone has restaurant suggestions and any other tips, it would be helpful. How busy is the city? Should we make restaurant reservations? I use Open Table quite a bit so can do that. Thanks
Omaha - College World Series first timers
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Looking for Next Destination
- 3 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 4 Moving to New Jersey
- 5 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 6 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 7 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 8 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 9 St. Simon, Georgia
- 10 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 11 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 12 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 13 West Coast Road Trip
- 14 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 15 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 16 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 17 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 18 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 19 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 20 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 21 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 22 California
- 23 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 24 Maui itinerary
- 25 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress