My husband and I would like to spend our anniversary this year travelling to the Olympic National Park. We live just east of Vancouver and plan on driving down on Friday, and staying until the Sunday. We love hot springs, hiking, the outdoors and wine. I am thinking we should stay at the Lake Quinault Lodge or somewhere in that area, thoughts? Anyone visited the wineries around this area or the hot springs? What do you think about must see places while we are there?
Thank you for the input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 2 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 3 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 4 Cross-Country trip advice
- 5 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 6 Hiking 'the wave'
- 7 Washington DC
- 8 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 9 Finding Steve Perry
- 10 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 11 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 12 Chicago Stamina
- 13 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 14 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks
- 16 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 17 Trip Report - NYC Girls Weekend
- 18 las vegas anyone
- 19 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 20 Hawaii: 3 islands
- 21 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 22 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 23 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 24 Restaurant Help Needed
- 25 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy