My husband and I would like to spend our anniversary this year travelling to the Olympic National Park. We live just east of Vancouver and plan on driving down on Friday, and staying until the Sunday. We love hot springs, hiking, the outdoors and wine. I am thinking we should stay at the Lake Quinault Lodge or somewhere in that area, thoughts? Anyone visited the wineries around this area or the hot springs? What do you think about must see places while we are there?
Thank you for the input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio shopping
- 2 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 3 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 4 1.5 Days in Boston with 3 little ones
- 5 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 6 Travelling from NYC to Washington Depot
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 May 2016 Trip to the Big Island
- 9 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 12 NYC Airport transport (well, Newark)
- 13 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 14 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 15 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 16 Which island for R&R?
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 blue ridge parkway?
- 19 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 20 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 21 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 22 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 23 San Diego, mission valley
- 24 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 25 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver