My husband and I would like to spend our anniversary this year travelling to the Olympic National Park. We live just east of Vancouver and plan on driving down on Friday, and staying until the Sunday. We love hot springs, hiking, the outdoors and wine. I am thinking we should stay at the Lake Quinault Lodge or somewhere in that area, thoughts? Anyone visited the wineries around this area or the hot springs? What do you think about must see places while we are there?
Thank you for the input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 2 Kids Vacation Place
- 3 East United State - what do you reccomend ?
- 4 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 5 Boston waterfront Italian
- 6 First time, Best business class?
- 7 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 8 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 9 What to pack
- 10 Napa valley getaway
- 11 Trip Report: 2 weeks from SF to Yellowstone and back, June 2016
- 12 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 13 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 14 Day in Spokane
- 15 summer vacation
- 16 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 17 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 18 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 19 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 20 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 21 Spa at THE Hotel at Mandalay Bay
- 22 Zion and Bryce in July
- 23 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 24 Itinerary Help Needed
- 25 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska