My husband and I would like to spend our anniversary this year travelling to the Olympic National Park. We live just east of Vancouver and plan on driving down on Friday, and staying until the Sunday. We love hot springs, hiking, the outdoors and wine. I am thinking we should stay at the Lake Quinault Lodge or somewhere in that area, thoughts? Anyone visited the wineries around this area or the hot springs? What do you think about must see places while we are there?
Thank you for the input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 2 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 3 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 4 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 5 Bed and Breakfast
- 6 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 7 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 8 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 9 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 10 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 11 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 12 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 13 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 14 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 15 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 16 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 17 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 18 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 19 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 20 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 21 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 22 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 23 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 24 OHare car service north suburbs
- 25 Yellowstone