My husband and I would like to spend our anniversary this year travelling to the Olympic National Park. We live just east of Vancouver and plan on driving down on Friday, and staying until the Sunday. We love hot springs, hiking, the outdoors and wine. I am thinking we should stay at the Lake Quinault Lodge or somewhere in that area, thoughts? Anyone visited the wineries around this area or the hot springs? What do you think about must see places while we are there?
Thank you for the input!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 2 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 3 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 6 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 7 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 8 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 9 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 10 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 11 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 12 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 13 Grand Canyon to LA
- 14 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 15 Where to stay in NYC
- 16 Death Valley
- 17 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 18 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 19 How can I buy a condo for cheap in florida?
- 20 What is a good city to live in in Florida.
- 21 Nashville 2016
- 22 Family vacation itinerary pointers
- 23 Family Trip- 4 Nights- DC & Richmond
- 24 Burlingame, CA restaurants?
- 25 Colorado - Photography