Planning a trip from Seattle with husband, 14 year old daughter and my West Coast brother. We will definitely be going to Whistler for four nights. I have 6 more nights to plan. Would like to limit ferry crossings. We want to do a whale trip and enjoy beautiful scenery. I Love the idea of rustic luxury! Original plan was land at noon Seattle drive to Olympic national park for one night, take ferry at Port Angeles to Victoria, one night in Victoria then drive over to Torfino for one night then long drive to Whistler four nights , Vancouver then back to Seattle. I have a few free nights at Fairmont that we will be using., any suggestions regarding itinerary and places to stay will be greatly appreciated..
Olympic national park or Torfino Vancouver island?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 2 Yosemite in Winter
- 3 Active Vacation
- 4 Quick SoCal question
- 5 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 6 New England September
- 7 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 8 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 9 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 10 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 11 Tampa in February
- 12 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 13 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 14 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 15 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 16 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 17 NYC taxi vs car service
- 18 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 19 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 20 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 21 Austin Food Trucks
- 22 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 23 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 24 searching for urban master planned community
- 25 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?