Planning a trip from Seattle with husband, 14 year old daughter and my West Coast brother. We will definitely be going to Whistler for four nights. I have 6 more nights to plan. Would like to limit ferry crossings. We want to do a whale trip and enjoy beautiful scenery. I Love the idea of rustic luxury! Original plan was land at noon Seattle drive to Olympic national park for one night, take ferry at Port Angeles to Victoria, one night in Victoria then drive over to Torfino for one night then long drive to Whistler four nights , Vancouver then back to Seattle. I have a few free nights at Fairmont that we will be using., any suggestions regarding itinerary and places to stay will be greatly appreciated..
Olympic national park or Torfino Vancouver island?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 3 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 First family ski trip
- 7 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 10 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Alternatives to Disney in Florida
- 20 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 21 Denver in a half day
- 22 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 23 Return to Utah - New Sites
- 24 Oahu ideas
- 25 Grand Circle & Wyoming