Planning a trip from Seattle with husband, 14 year old daughter and my West Coast brother. We will definitely be going to Whistler for four nights. I have 6 more nights to plan. Would like to limit ferry crossings. We want to do a whale trip and enjoy beautiful scenery. I Love the idea of rustic luxury! Original plan was land at noon Seattle drive to Olympic national park for one night, take ferry at Port Angeles to Victoria, one night in Victoria then drive over to Torfino for one night then long drive to Whistler four nights , Vancouver then back to Seattle. I have a few free nights at Fairmont that we will be using., any suggestions regarding itinerary and places to stay will be greatly appreciated..
Olympic national park or Torfino Vancouver island?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Philly
- 4 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 5 Santa Barbara, California
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 8 Hotel near Miami airport
- 9 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 10 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 11 culpepper
- 12 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 13 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 14 Road Trip SW
- 15 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 16 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 17 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 18 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 21 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 22 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 23 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 24 Chicago trip
- 25 NYC IN AUGUST