I will be spending three days in Olympic national park in about 2 weeks and want to know all the best things to do! (it is my first time there). I am staying at a cabin in rainforest resort village, which looks like it is in the south west corner, right on Lake Quinault. we are very active people and are looking to do any and all of the following: hiking, kayaking, watching a sunset, hot springs, lake swimming, etc.
What are the best things to do? How easy is it to get to other parts of the park? (ie- should we stick to our section or try to get around more). Where are there hot springs? what are the best hiking trails where you get to see the most different things? (so maybe one hike in a rainforest climate, one where you can see the mountains, etc.)
We are open to any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 2 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 3 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 4 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 5 Road trip advice needed please
- 6 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 7 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 8 florida gulf coast
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 11 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 12 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 13 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 14 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 15 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 16 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 17 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 18 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 19 Family Trip advice please?!
- 20 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 21 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 22 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
- 23 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 24 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 25 Big Island and Kauai questions