I will be spending three days in Olympic national park in about 2 weeks and want to know all the best things to do! (it is my first time there). I am staying at a cabin in rainforest resort village, which looks like it is in the south west corner, right on Lake Quinault. we are very active people and are looking to do any and all of the following: hiking, kayaking, watching a sunset, hot springs, lake swimming, etc.
What are the best things to do? How easy is it to get to other parts of the park? (ie- should we stick to our section or try to get around more). Where are there hot springs? what are the best hiking trails where you get to see the most different things? (so maybe one hike in a rainforest climate, one where you can see the mountains, etc.)
We are open to any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT Tec*h care 24/7??
- 2 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 3 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 4 arizona rte 66
- 5 Where to live in the North East
- 6 Hawaii and...where?
- 7 Short Oregon Trip
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 10 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 13 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 14 Another Great DC Trip
- 15 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 16 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 17 Black History Museum
- 18 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 19 Chicago 2017
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 22 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 23 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 24 DC Restaurants
- 25 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild