I will be spending three days in Olympic national park in about 2 weeks and want to know all the best things to do! (it is my first time there). I am staying at a cabin in rainforest resort village, which looks like it is in the south west corner, right on Lake Quinault. we are very active people and are looking to do any and all of the following: hiking, kayaking, watching a sunset, hot springs, lake swimming, etc.
What are the best things to do? How easy is it to get to other parts of the park? (ie- should we stick to our section or try to get around more). Where are there hot springs? what are the best hiking trails where you get to see the most different things? (so maybe one hike in a rainforest climate, one where you can see the mountains, etc.)
We are open to any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 2 Nashville Questions
- 3 Redwood National Forest
- 4 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 5 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 6 Road trip From St.louis to South Dakota. Is it Safe?
- 7 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 8 Cape Cod
- 9 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 10 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 11 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 12 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 13 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 14 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 15 reliable transportation across florida
- 16 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 17 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 18 Las Vegas loop
- 19 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 20 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Uber and Miami
- 23 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 24 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 25 Itinary for Maui - help please