I will be spending three days in Olympic national park in about 2 weeks and want to know all the best things to do! (it is my first time there). I am staying at a cabin in rainforest resort village, which looks like it is in the south west corner, right on Lake Quinault. we are very active people and are looking to do any and all of the following: hiking, kayaking, watching a sunset, hot springs, lake swimming, etc.
What are the best things to do? How easy is it to get to other parts of the park? (ie- should we stick to our section or try to get around more). Where are there hot springs? what are the best hiking trails where you get to see the most different things? (so maybe one hike in a rainforest climate, one where you can see the mountains, etc.)
We are open to any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to Indianapolis road trip with young kids
- 2 Rocky Mountain National Park early June
- 3 New York best app
- 4 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 5 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?
- 6 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 7 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 8 Hawaii Cruise
- 9 Help Flying to Portland, Maine
- 10 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 11 Driving from California to Denver
- 12 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 13 Deep Sea Fishing for children
- 14 Plymouth or Cape Code/NEED help
- 15 Seattle, Portand, Hood River with kids- short notice
- 16 kauai
- 17 new england - a deer, a moose and a black bear too
- 18 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 19 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 20 First time to Alaska
- 21 Hawaii - where?
- 22 BBQ
- 23 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 24 Anaheim - no car
- 25 SW Colorado and Moab, UT