I will be spending three days in Olympic national park in about 2 weeks and want to know all the best things to do! (it is my first time there). I am staying at a cabin in rainforest resort village, which looks like it is in the south west corner, right on Lake Quinault. we are very active people and are looking to do any and all of the following: hiking, kayaking, watching a sunset, hot springs, lake swimming, etc.
What are the best things to do? How easy is it to get to other parts of the park? (ie- should we stick to our section or try to get around more). Where are there hot springs? what are the best hiking trails where you get to see the most different things? (so maybe one hike in a rainforest climate, one where you can see the mountains, etc.)
We are open to any and all suggestions!
Olympic National Park- 3 days
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 2 Death Valley in June
- 3 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 4 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 5 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 6 Oahu ideas
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 9 San Diego grocery stores
- 10 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 13 West Coast Bound End of March
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 16 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 17 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 18 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 19 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 20 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 21 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 22 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 23 Best places to move to Florida?
- 24 Juneau May 8th
- 25 Memphis or Chattanooga for family