I will be spending three days in Olympic national park in about 2 weeks and want to know all the best things to do! (it is my first time there). I am staying at a cabin in rainforest resort village, which looks like it is in the south west corner, right on Lake Quinault. we are very active people and are looking to do any and all of the following: hiking, kayaking, watching a sunset, hot springs, lake swimming, etc.
What are the best things to do? How easy is it to get to other parts of the park? (ie- should we stick to our section or try to get around more). Where are there hot springs? what are the best hiking trails where you get to see the most different things? (so maybe one hike in a rainforest climate, one where you can see the mountains, etc.)
We are open to any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 2 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 3 Food Festival Tour
- 4 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 5 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 6 seattle apartment
- 7 Boston area hotels
- 8 Universal Studios vacation
- 9 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 10 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 11 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 12 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Rules of the NY Subway
- 15 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 16 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 17 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 18 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 19 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 20 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 21 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 22 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 23 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 24 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 25 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers