I will be spending three days in Olympic national park in about 2 weeks and want to know all the best things to do! (it is my first time there). I am staying at a cabin in rainforest resort village, which looks like it is in the south west corner, right on Lake Quinault. we are very active people and are looking to do any and all of the following: hiking, kayaking, watching a sunset, hot springs, lake swimming, etc.
What are the best things to do? How easy is it to get to other parts of the park? (ie- should we stick to our section or try to get around more). Where are there hot springs? what are the best hiking trails where you get to see the most different things? (so maybe one hike in a rainforest climate, one where you can see the mountains, etc.)
We are open to any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Redwoods National Park
- 2 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 3 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 4 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 5 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 7 Traveling Alone
- 8 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 9 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 10 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 11 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 12 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 13 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 14 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 15 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 16 Arizona in late January
- 17 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 18 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 19 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 20 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 21 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 22 Las Vegas Vacation
- 23 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 24 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 25 Fall Foliage Peak 2016 NW Arkansas?