I will be spending three days in Olympic national park in about 2 weeks and want to know all the best things to do! (it is my first time there). I am staying at a cabin in rainforest resort village, which looks like it is in the south west corner, right on Lake Quinault. we are very active people and are looking to do any and all of the following: hiking, kayaking, watching a sunset, hot springs, lake swimming, etc.
What are the best things to do? How easy is it to get to other parts of the park? (ie- should we stick to our section or try to get around more). Where are there hot springs? what are the best hiking trails where you get to see the most different things? (so maybe one hike in a rainforest climate, one where you can see the mountains, etc.)
We are open to any and all suggestions!
Olympic National Park- 3 days
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 St. Augustine, Florida
- 3 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 6 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Fripp island
- 9 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 10 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 11 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 12 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 13 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 14 Where should I move to?
- 15 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 20 Hotel near Public Theater
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 23 San Antonio
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles