I will be spending three days in Olympic national park in about 2 weeks and want to know all the best things to do! (it is my first time there). I am staying at a cabin in rainforest resort village, which looks like it is in the south west corner, right on Lake Quinault. we are very active people and are looking to do any and all of the following: hiking, kayaking, watching a sunset, hot springs, lake swimming, etc.
What are the best things to do? How easy is it to get to other parts of the park? (ie- should we stick to our section or try to get around more). Where are there hot springs? what are the best hiking trails where you get to see the most different things? (so maybe one hike in a rainforest climate, one where you can see the mountains, etc.)
We are open to any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 2 Weather in Chicago
- 3 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 4 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 5 Help me with this
- 6 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 7 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 8 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 9 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 10 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 11 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 12 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 13 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 14 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 15 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 16 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 17 Dining in St. Louis
- 18 AR State Parks
- 19 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 20 NYC For The Day
- 21 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 22 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 23 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 24 JFK Terminal 8
- 25 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.