I will be spending three days in Olympic national park in about 2 weeks and want to know all the best things to do! (it is my first time there). I am staying at a cabin in rainforest resort village, which looks like it is in the south west corner, right on Lake Quinault. we are very active people and are looking to do any and all of the following: hiking, kayaking, watching a sunset, hot springs, lake swimming, etc.
What are the best things to do? How easy is it to get to other parts of the park? (ie- should we stick to our section or try to get around more). Where are there hot springs? what are the best hiking trails where you get to see the most different things? (so maybe one hike in a rainforest climate, one where you can see the mountains, etc.)
We are open to any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran
- 2 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 3 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 4 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 SF and northern California - October
- 9 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Alabama trip in Dec
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Yellowstone
- 19 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 20 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 21 costco Big island
- 22 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 23 Which island for R&R?
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Olympic NP w/toddler