I will be spending three days in Olympic national park in about 2 weeks and want to know all the best things to do! (it is my first time there). I am staying at a cabin in rainforest resort village, which looks like it is in the south west corner, right on Lake Quinault. we are very active people and are looking to do any and all of the following: hiking, kayaking, watching a sunset, hot springs, lake swimming, etc.
What are the best things to do? How easy is it to get to other parts of the park? (ie- should we stick to our section or try to get around more). Where are there hot springs? what are the best hiking trails where you get to see the most different things? (so maybe one hike in a rainforest climate, one where you can see the mountains, etc.)
We are open to any and all suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Paris on my own
- 2 Colorado Hiking in September
- 3 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 4 Uber Ride from LV to South Rim, Grand Canyon?
- 5 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 6 Has anyone been to the Carlysle Lounge lately?
- 7 Road trip San Diego to Seattle
- 8 Yosemite and surrounding for WINTER 2017: DO NEED HELP!
- 9 Acadia National Park
- 10 Vacation Apartment Rentals
- 11 Travelling from New York to JFK
- 12 Traveling with an infant
- 13 Travelling from Miami to New Orleans
- 14 Birthday vacation ideas
- 15 Kauai helicopter flight
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 18 Which area on Maui for hotel?
- 19 Vanagon Road trip Denver to SF
- 20 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 21 You think the Rainbow Room is worth a visit?
- 22 Seeking Advice/Itineraries
- 23 Key West, FL
- 24 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 25 San Diego/La Jolla?