Is one hour too little for a lunch here?
Thanksgiving Day I'm flying out of SAV at 224 PM which means I should be at the airport at 130. OPH opens at noon on Thanksgiving Day. I have rez at noon. Am I pushing my luck? I would have to be walking to my parked rental car at 1 PM to drive to the airport.
Unclear if this is slow dining with lots of courses or if an hour (solo) is probably fine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.ultrajackedrt.com/t-volve/
- 2 http://maximizedmuscleideas.com/t-volve/
- 3 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 4 www.healthexpertproduct.com/hyper-tone-force-australia/
- 5 Limo rental
- 6 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 7 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/naturally-him/
- 8 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 9 http://www.slimeragarciniacambogia.com/exoslim-garcinia-cambogia/
- 10 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 11 http://fornatgaex.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 12 Oakland Airport Transportation
- 13 http://newhealthsupplement.com/exoslim/
- 14 Does custom essay writing service important for students
- 15 My Topic TitleHow custom essay writing service is benefit for the students?
- 16 http://mtgsalvation.org/tvolve-reviews/
- 17 http://gomusclebuilding.com/boost-ultimate-male-enhancement/
- 18 http://isscamreview.com/option-figures/
- 19 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/exoslim/
- 20 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 21 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 22 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 23 blue ridge parkway?
- 24 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 25 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM