Is one hour too little for a lunch here?
Thanksgiving Day I'm flying out of SAV at 224 PM which means I should be at the airport at 130. OPH opens at noon on Thanksgiving Day. I have rez at noon. Am I pushing my luck? I would have to be walking to my parked rental car at 1 PM to drive to the airport.
Unclear if this is slow dining with lots of courses or if an hour (solo) is probably fine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://auvelacreamreviews.com/zko-skincare/
- 2 http://auvelacreamreviews.com/lajoie-skincare/
- 3 Giovanni Designs - Home Remodeling Contractors Dallas TX
- 4 Hawaiian airlines Reservation +1(855) 205-4069 number
- 5 One of the best Trekking agency in Nepal
- 6 Uber from Baton Rouge to N.O. Airport
- 7 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 8 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 9 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 10 Where to go for a long winter vacation in Florida, Panama City Beach??
- 11 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 12 Any nice condo's to stay in Seaside, Florida?
- 13 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 14 Long-Term parking options New Orleans Airport
- 15 Nome, AK to Serpentine Hot Springs in the Bering Land Bridge NP
- 16 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 17 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 18 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 19 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 20 Colorado itinerary
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 25 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula