Is one hour too little for a lunch here?
Thanksgiving Day I'm flying out of SAV at 224 PM which means I should be at the airport at 130. OPH opens at noon on Thanksgiving Day. I have rez at noon. Am I pushing my luck? I would have to be walking to my parked rental car at 1 PM to drive to the airport.
Unclear if this is slow dining with lots of courses or if an hour (solo) is probably fine.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FACEBOOK 1888 :260 :2909 Password reset CONTACT FACEBOOK Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Rejection 1(855)-481+5333 Turbotax tax rejection/charges error support num
- 3 Rejection 1(855)-481+5333 Turbotax tax rejection/charges error support num
- 4 Hawaii and...where?
- 5 Short Oregon Trip
- 6 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 7 arizona rte 66
- 8 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 9 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 10 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 11 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 12 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 13 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 14 Another Great DC Trip
- 15 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 16 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 17 Black History Museum
- 18 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 19 Chicago 2017
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 22 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 23 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 24 DC Restaurants
- 25 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild