Is one hour too little for a lunch here?
Thanksgiving Day I'm flying out of SAV at 224 PM which means I should be at the airport at 130. OPH opens at noon on Thanksgiving Day. I have rez at noon. Am I pushing my luck? I would have to be walking to my parked rental car at 1 PM to drive to the airport.
Unclear if this is slow dining with lots of courses or if an hour (solo) is probably fine.
Olde Pink House
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 2 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 First family ski trip
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 Universal studios/Orlando
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 9 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 10 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 11 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 16 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 19 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 20 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 21 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 22 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 23 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 24 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 25 Seattle hotel recommendation needed