Back in the 40's did the packers play or practice at state fare park? Did they play at the old marquette stadium below the 35 street bridge? many thanks. jayvee
old time packer fans- questions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 2 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 3 Atlanta with kids
- 4 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 5 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 6 Any nice Family Camps near Lake Winnepesauki?
- 7 Boston/Fenway park
- 8 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 9 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 10 Hardly Strictly Bluegrass
- 11 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 12 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 New York City Restaurants
- 15 Cabaret seating at Studio 54 - huh?
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 18 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 19 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 20 Family Camp in Maine
- 21 San Diego
- 22 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 23 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 24 Timeshare Nightmares
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles