We're going to Wyoming and staying at the Amangani. My son is not a car lover. After 20 minutes the kvetching starts. I can't fathom though going all the way there and skipping old faithful. My husband went when he was 15, and says its not a big deal. If we so the drive from Jackson hole, is there something else nearby or at least on the way there as a good waypoint?
Old faithful w/5 year old - worth 3 hour drive?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 New York City Christmas Trip
- 3 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 4 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 5 visit to HIghLine
- 6 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 7 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 8 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 9 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 10 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 11 From Seattle airport to the city
- 12 Colorado Skiing
- 13 4 week family trip ideas
- 14 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 15 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 16 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 17 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 18 Help with the Itinerary - February 2015
- 19 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 22 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 25 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY