I have seen amazing pictures of the Old City Hall subway station in NYC and can't find out IF its open or not - I know the subway doesn't run on it but can you tour it or see it to get pics??
Old City Hall subway station NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 2 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 3 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 4 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 8 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 9 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 10 Key West Hotel in January
- 11 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 12 los angeles restaurants
- 13 West Maui Restaurants
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 17 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 18 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 19 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 20 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 San Diego Little Italy
- 24 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 25 Healdsburg tips