We will be visiting Tulsa for business the end of October and need to be at the federal court house in downtown Tulsa. Where would you recommend staying that might have a two bedroom suite that is near downtown? Cost is a factor. What are some interesting things to do in Tulsa for 60 year old women? We are not museum people?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 2 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 3 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 4 Cape Cod trip report
- 5 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 6 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 7 Road Trip SW
- 8 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 9 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 10 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 11 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 12 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 13 moving to florida
- 14 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 17 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 18 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 19 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 20 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 21 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 22 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 23 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 24 Seafood
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska