We will be visiting Tulsa for business the end of October and need to be at the federal court house in downtown Tulsa. Where would you recommend staying that might have a two bedroom suite that is near downtown? Cost is a factor. What are some interesting things to do in Tulsa for 60 year old women? We are not museum people?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 2 How to dress in Vegas
- 3 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 4 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 5 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 6 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 7 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 8 Orlando for Work
- 9 camaro hire in waikiki
- 10 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 11 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 12 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 13 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 14 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 15 charlotte
- 16 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 17 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 Sonoma or napa?
- 20 USA trip
- 21 Black Hills Trip Report
- 22 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Cape Cod in October
- 25 Air Connections on Maui