We will be visiting Tulsa for business the end of October and need to be at the federal court house in downtown Tulsa. Where would you recommend staying that might have a two bedroom suite that is near downtown? Cost is a factor. What are some interesting things to do in Tulsa for 60 year old women? We are not museum people?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 2 Breckenridge in October
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Richmond highlights?
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 14 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 15 Must Eats
- 16 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 17 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 18 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 19 Florida St George's Island
- 20 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 21 Union Square area restaurant
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???