we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 손오공 게임 ▶ 홈피:【 ' m k 2 8 9.com ' 】
- 2 Quick trip to Poughkeepsie area
- 3 15분봉매매 3분봉매매동영상 oninve.com
- 4 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 5 3분봉매매동영상 3분봉매매 oninve.com
- 6 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 USA family tour
- 9 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 10 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 11 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 12 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 13 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 14 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 15 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 16 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 17 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 18 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 19 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 20 Costco Travel
- 21 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 22 Philly Itinerary Help
- 23 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 24 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 25 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography