we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska -public transport
- 2 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 3 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 4 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 5 5 days in Colorado
- 6 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 7 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 8 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 9 Southwest road trip
- 10 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 11 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 12 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 13 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 14 Safety Concerns
- 15 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 16 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 17 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 18 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 19 Alaska independent tour for group
- 20 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 21 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 22 Sedona for a Month
- 23 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 24 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 25 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty