we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Oklahoma to LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 3 Breckenridge in October
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 6 Richmond highlights?
- 7 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 8 Washington DC in Spring?
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 11 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 14 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 15 Must Eats
- 16 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 17 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 18 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 19 Florida St George's Island
- 20 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 21 Union Square area restaurant
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 24 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 25 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???