we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/raw-power-xl/
- 2 Need advice - Charleston girls' weekend
- 3 http://www.supplementadvise.com/cla-safflower-oil/
- 4 http://gomusclebuilding.com/muscle-xtx/
- 5 san fransisco to crater lake
- 6 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/forever-bust/
- 7 http://rhinorx90eveningblog.com/cerebrrin/
- 8 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 9 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 10 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 11 Itinerary Help Needed
- 12 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 13 Southern history- walkable cities
- 14 Red Rocks Amphitheater places to stay
- 15 Ice cream Cape Cod
- 16 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 17 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 18 Reagan Library
- 19 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 20 US Open Tennis
- 21 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 22 Hawaii with limited time
- 23 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 24 Your favourite places in New York City
- 25 Steamboat in August