we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 2 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 3 New Itinerary
- 4 Las vegas and nearby
- 5 Cape Cod trip report
- 6 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 7 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 8 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 9 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 12 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 13 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 14 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 15 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 16 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 17 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 18 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 19 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 20 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 21 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 22 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 23 Orlando area weather in June
- 24 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip