we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 2 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 3 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 4 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 5 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 6 Highway 1 motels
- 7 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 8 San Antonio
- 9 11 days SE coast road trip
- 10 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 11 Getting around in NYC
- 12 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 13 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 14 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 15 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 16 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 17 Places to stay in TX...?
- 18 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 19 International student, applying for school
- 20 driving from LA to Portland
- 21 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 22 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 23 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 24 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 25 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3