we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 2 Moving to Florida from Oregon
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 Rattlesnake Ledge
- 5 March 2017 condo rental ?
- 6 Is it safe to wear good jewelry in NYC?
- 7 New Mexico in May
- 8 Redwoods National Park
- 9 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 10 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 11 Dining in Old Town Alexandria
- 12 Vernal, Utah with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Driving from Sacramento to San Francisco
- 14 Traveling Alone
- 15 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 16 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 17 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 18 How many days in Grand Teton and Yellowstone?
- 19 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 20 Arizona in late January
- 21 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 22 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 23 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Las Vegas Vacation