we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Napa Valley Weekend
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 5 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 6 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 7 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 8 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 9 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 10 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 11 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 12 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 13 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 14 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 15 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 16 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 17 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 18 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 19 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 20 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 21 Carlsbad Caverns
- 22 Where to Stay in San Francisco for one night
- 23 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 24 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 25 Returned from Sedona