we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://evermaxmaleenhancements.co.uk/biogenic-xr/
- 2 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Watch guardians of the galaxy vol.2 l Movie In HD Quality
- 5 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 6 Erectimax @ http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/erectimax/
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 Alaska cruise
- 9 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 10 Sonoma
- 11 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 New Orleans
- 14 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 15 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 16 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 17 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 20 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 21 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 22 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 AR State Parks
- 25 California Trip