we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Oklahoma to LA
- 1 Madison Square Garden
- 2 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 3 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 4 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 5 Warm and don't Drive
- 6 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 7 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 St. Augustine, Florida
- 11 hotel near Met NYC
- 12 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 13 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 14 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 15 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 16 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 17 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 18 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 19 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 20 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 21 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 24 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 25 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?