we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Oklahoma to LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip
- 2 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 3 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 4 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 5 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 6 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 7 DC - WW2 flyover
- 8 Colorado trip in early May
- 9 Cape cod and Acadia
- 10 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 11 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 12 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 13 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 14 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 15 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 16 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 17 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 18 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 First visit in New Mexico
- 21 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 22 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 23 Maine in latter half of September
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 D.C. restaurants for families.