we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 2 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 3 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 4 Cape Cod
- 5 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 6 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 7 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 8 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 9 reliable transportation across florida
- 10 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 11 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 12 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 13 Las Vegas loop
- 14 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 15 Redwood National Forest
- 16 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 17 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 18 Uber and Miami
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 21 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 22 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 23 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 24 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 25 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?