we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Oklahoma to LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental in Sedona
- 2 places to stay south coast long island NY
- 3 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 4 San Jose Airport to Paso Robles
- 5 New York City - apartment locations
- 6 NYC hotel/July
- 7 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 8 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 9 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 10 new york subway help please
- 11 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 12 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 13 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 14 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 15 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 16 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 17 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 18 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 19 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 20 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 21 NYC with my 13 year old
- 22 Las Vegas must sees
- 23 Girls' Getaway
- 24 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 25 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side