we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Oklahoma to LA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 4 Alaska railroad?
- 5 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 6 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 7 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 8 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 9 Itinerary opinions
- 10 Calgary to Banff
- 11 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 12 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 13 Mesa Verde
- 14 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 15 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 16 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 17 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 18 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 19 Our perfect day in Key West
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 culpepper
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska
- 24 Pub with food in Seattle
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question