we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 your favorite city USA?
- 2 Two days out of Seattle
- 3 Senior Travel Helper
- 4 Pacific coast road trip
- 5 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 6 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 7 ogunquit or kennenukport
- 8 Driving Trip to Idaho
- 9 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 10 South Carolina
- 11 New York City Transportation Experts - this one is for you!
- 12 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 13 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 14 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 15 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 16 Choosing between a few cities for a long weekend trip
- 17 Help with driving East to West
- 18 Austin with Kids
- 19 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 20 Austin Getaway
- 21 Maine
- 22 Driving From Florida to Maryland
- 23 Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 24 Yellowstone in Early October?
- 25 Alcatraz Tour Tickets - Resell or cancel possible?