we're 2 friends road-tripping Route 66 (must start & finish in LA) with 2 weeks in total.
With these constraints we're thinking of going halfway then looping back - instead of going to Chicago & then driving for 36hrs back to LA.
Please may i have your thoughts on this & if you have any suggestions for a route Oklahoma - Colorado - Utah that would be appreciated.
we are 2 Brits interested in all the varied scenery, culture, history and hopefully catch a bit of sport too.
This is my first post, so apologies for any errors. if there is an existing forum on this pls let me know!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 4 North Carolinas Best City for Singles in thier early 30s
- 5 Death Valley
- 6 Grand Canyon to LA
- 7 sunday night getaway between sandiego and los angles
- 8 Driving Cedar City to San Francisco
- 9 Scenic drive from Newport, RI to the Berkshires
- 10 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 11 Boston hotels
- 12 Help!! Need a Good NYC car service Please
- 13 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 14 Road trip Washington NY Boston
- 15 Thanksgiving in New Orleans and Tulane Visit
- 16 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 17 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 18 My CA itinerary
- 19 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 20 Retiring to Colorado
- 21 Charleston and Asheville
- 22 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 23 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 24 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 25 Family vacation itinerary pointers