We are planning a 2 week road trip from Missouri bootheel thru Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico, and back. Thought about going the Route 66 trip, but not sure if that is the best route. Can anyone give me ideas on the "Must Sees" and Things to do. We'll be traveling in a convertible Camero, so would really like "back country" roads, scenic routes, etc. Ideas on good "out of the way" places to stay would be nice too. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You!
Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 2 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 3 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days
- 4 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 5 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 8 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 9 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 10 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 11 Things to do in Key West
- 12 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 13 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 14 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 15 Boston & Cape Cod
- 16 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 17 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 18 Romantic destination in the US
- 19 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 20 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 21 Moving out of states from Florida
- 22 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 23 family road trip
- 24 Alaska Trip Planning
- 25 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary