We are planning a 2 week road trip from Missouri bootheel thru Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico, and back. Thought about going the Route 66 trip, but not sure if that is the best route. Can anyone give me ideas on the "Must Sees" and Things to do. We'll be traveling in a convertible Camero, so would really like "back country" roads, scenic routes, etc. Ideas on good "out of the way" places to stay would be nice too. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You!
Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Self guided White House tour
- 2 Northwest USA
- 3 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 4 Central Coast-California
- 5 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 6 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 7 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 10 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 11 Moving to CT
- 12 Hotels Philly
- 13 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 14 Ackislander
- 15 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 16 san diego or nearby area
- 17 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 18 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 19 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 20 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 21 LA for a day and a half
- 22 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 23 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 24 Texas
- 25 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal