We are planning a 2 week road trip from Missouri bootheel thru Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico, and back. Thought about going the Route 66 trip, but not sure if that is the best route. Can anyone give me ideas on the "Must Sees" and Things to do. We'll be traveling in a convertible Camero, so would really like "back country" roads, scenic routes, etc. Ideas on good "out of the way" places to stay would be nice too. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You!
Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 Mesa Verde
- 3 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 4 California road trip
- 5 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 6 Seattle Hyatts
- 7 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 8 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 9 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 10 San Diego - wher to stay
- 11 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 12 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 13 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 14 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 15 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 16 Berkshires in late October
- 17 2 day in Adirondack park
- 18 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 19 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 20 NYC Clubs for live music
- 21 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 22 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 23 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 Vail or Aspen in summertime?