We are planning a 2 week road trip from Missouri bootheel thru Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico, and back. Thought about going the Route 66 trip, but not sure if that is the best route. Can anyone give me ideas on the "Must Sees" and Things to do. We'll be traveling in a convertible Camero, so would really like "back country" roads, scenic routes, etc. Ideas on good "out of the way" places to stay would be nice too. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You!
Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Kennedy Space Center
- 7 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 8 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 9 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 10 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 11 5 week in US/Mexico
- 12 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 13 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 14 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 15 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 16 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 17 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 22 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 23 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 24 Jersey City Parking
- 25 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?