We are planning a 2 week road trip from Missouri bootheel thru Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico, and back. Thought about going the Route 66 trip, but not sure if that is the best route. Can anyone give me ideas on the "Must Sees" and Things to do. We'll be traveling in a convertible Camero, so would really like "back country" roads, scenic routes, etc. Ideas on good "out of the way" places to stay would be nice too. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You!
Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 2 Burlington VT day trip
- 3 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 4 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 5 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 6 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 7 Two airports to choose from?
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 10 Apartment Rentals DC
- 11 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 12 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 13 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 14 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 15 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 16 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 17 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 18 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 19 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 20 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 21 Western North Carolina
- 22 Kayaking in Kauai
- 23 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 24 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT