We are planning a 2 week road trip from Missouri bootheel thru Oklahoma, Texas and New Mexico, and back. Thought about going the Route 66 trip, but not sure if that is the best route. Can anyone give me ideas on the "Must Sees" and Things to do. We'll be traveling in a convertible Camero, so would really like "back country" roads, scenic routes, etc. Ideas on good "out of the way" places to stay would be nice too. Any and all suggestions would be appreciated. Thank You!
Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico
View all United States activity »
- 1 hotel near Met NYC
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 4 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 5 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 6 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 7 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 8 Madison Square Garden
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 11 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 12 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 13 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 16 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 17 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 20 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 21 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 22 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?
- 23 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 24 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 25 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!