I'll be meeting up with some family members in Oklahoma City for one night in April. I'll have my 8 year old daughter with me. I'm interested in the National Cowboy & Heritage Museum - unless you Fodorites have other ideas of a way to spend a few hours in OKC on a Sunday morning. Also, is Bricktown near the museum? Bricktown looks like a good choice for Saturday night dinner and a hotel. Bonus points for anyone who can tell me the priceline area for Bricktown.
Oklahoma City Help
View all United States activity »
- 1 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 2 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 3 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 4 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 5 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 Vero Beach FL
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 9 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Question about Boulder area
- 12 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 13 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 14 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 15 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 18 San Antonio
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 22 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 23 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 24 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 25 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question