We're headed for Oklahoma - Tulsa to be exact. We've never been there and are looking for some sights that we shouldn't miss!!
We're looking forward to this and, hopefully, the ideas we'll get. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 2 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 3 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 4 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 5 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 6 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 7 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 8 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 9 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 10 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 11 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 12 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 13 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 14 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 15 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 16 Summer trip
- 17 How many states have you been to?
- 18 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 19 Florida keys trip
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Route Planning for East USA
- 22 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 23 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 24 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 25 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...