We're headed for Oklahoma - Tulsa to be exact. We've never been there and are looking for some sights that we shouldn't miss!!
We're looking forward to this and, hopefully, the ideas we'll get. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Survey
- 2 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 3 Hawaii Help
- 4 Yellowstone in early May
- 5 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 6 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 7 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 8 Wine Country
- 9 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 10 hotel shampoo and soap
- 11 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 12 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 13 Renting a car with DWAI
- 14 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 15 San Francisco first visit.
- 16 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 17 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 18 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 19 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 20 Park City- handicapped
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 23 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 24 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 25 USA Trip in 4 Weeks