We're headed for Oklahoma - Tulsa to be exact. We've never been there and are looking for some sights that we shouldn't miss!!
We're looking forward to this and, hopefully, the ideas we'll get. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/defi-collagen-serum/
- 2 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 3 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 4 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 5 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 6 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 7 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 8 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 11 Rules of the NY Subway
- 12 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 13 Food Festival Tour
- 14 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 17 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 18 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 19 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 20 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 21 Dividing time in Glacier
- 22 My travels to Monument Valley
- 23 Miami for 2 days
- 24 Universal Studios vacation
- 25 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk