We're headed for Oklahoma - Tulsa to be exact. We've never been there and are looking for some sights that we shouldn't miss!!
We're looking forward to this and, hopefully, the ideas we'll get. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 2 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 3 Las Vegas loop
- 4 Car-less in Atlanta (by Train)
- 5 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 6 Redwood National Forest
- 7 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 8 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 9 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 10 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 11 Room With Balcony and Ocean View: $250-$300
- 12 Uber and Miami
- 13 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 14 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 15 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 16 Cape Cod
- 17 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 18 camping in the Finger Lakes region
- 19 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 20 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 21 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 22 Which hotel in Washington, D.C.?
- 23 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 24 Biltmore Estate - Asheville, NC
- 25 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?