We're taking our first trip to DC First week in April. Hoping the cherry blossoms will be in bloom. I already have the capital tour reservation and waiting on White House tour (requested at the earliest date possible through my congressman's office). We plan on spending quite a bit of time at the Smithsonian museums. Will crowds be so bad that we won't be able to enjoy the exhibits? Is there a time of day when the museums are less crowded? Any input will be appreciated.
Okay, how BAD are crowds first week in April?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ackislander
- 2 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 3 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 4 Road trip in Arizona/Nevada/Utah - 9 days /end of Feb 15/ 4 adults & 1 baby
- 5 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 6 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 7 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 8 Northern California in February
- 9 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 10 Hoover Dam to Grand Canyon/Valley of Fire/Zion in May 2015
- 11 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 12 Cross Country RV Trip
- 13 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 14 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 15 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 16 Las Vegas to San Francisco - Kings Canyon or Sequoia National Park?
- 17 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 18 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 19 New England September
- 20 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 21 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 22 California
- 23 Trip to Memphis and Nashville
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?