We're taking our first trip to DC First week in April. Hoping the cherry blossoms will be in bloom. I already have the capital tour reservation and waiting on White House tour (requested at the earliest date possible through my congressman's office). We plan on spending quite a bit of time at the Smithsonian museums. Will crowds be so bad that we won't be able to enjoy the exhibits? Is there a time of day when the museums are less crowded? Any input will be appreciated.
Okay, how BAD are crowds first week in April?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 2 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 4 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 Vegas hotels for families
- 9 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 10 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 11 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 12 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 denver to badlands
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 24 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?