We're taking our first trip to DC First week in April. Hoping the cherry blossoms will be in bloom. I already have the capital tour reservation and waiting on White House tour (requested at the earliest date possible through my congressman's office). We plan on spending quite a bit of time at the Smithsonian museums. Will crowds be so bad that we won't be able to enjoy the exhibits? Is there a time of day when the museums are less crowded? Any input will be appreciated.
Okay, how BAD are crowds first week in April?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 2 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 3 American Honeymoon in March
- 4 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 Kauai: Is two nights enough?
- 7 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 8 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 9 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 10 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 11 LOS ANGELES AREA HOCKEY TRIP JANUARY
- 12 Hilton Gardens - Marina Del Ray - Restaurants near by???
- 13 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 14 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 15 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 16 New Orleans
- 17 Australian travelling solo across the South - suggestions please!
- 18 Texas, Arkansas or Smokey Mountains during Christmas break?
- 19 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 20 Seattle to San Francisco itinerary
- 21 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 22 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 23 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 24 Baytown, Texas
- 25 Seattle Restaurant for Graduation luncheon