We're taking our first trip to DC First week in April. Hoping the cherry blossoms will be in bloom. I already have the capital tour reservation and waiting on White House tour (requested at the earliest date possible through my congressman's office). We plan on spending quite a bit of time at the Smithsonian museums. Will crowds be so bad that we won't be able to enjoy the exhibits? Is there a time of day when the museums are less crowded? Any input will be appreciated.
Okay, how BAD are crowds first week in April?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Road Trip SW
- 3 Connecticut River Byway
- 4 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 5 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 6 San Diego farmer's markets
- 7 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 8 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 9 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 10 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 11 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 12 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 drive from SF to crater lake
- 15 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 16 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 21 Santa Barbara, California
- 22 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 23 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 24 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 25 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson