We're taking our first trip to DC First week in April. Hoping the cherry blossoms will be in bloom. I already have the capital tour reservation and waiting on White House tour (requested at the earliest date possible through my congressman's office). We plan on spending quite a bit of time at the Smithsonian museums. Will crowds be so bad that we won't be able to enjoy the exhibits? Is there a time of day when the museums are less crowded? Any input will be appreciated.
Okay, how BAD are crowds first week in April?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Marais?
- 2 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 3 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 4 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 5 Salt Lake City
- 6 Renting a condo in Florida in January
- 7 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 8 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 9 First visit in New Mexico
- 10 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 11 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Beach holiday with baby
- 14 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 15 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 16 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 17 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 18 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 19 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 20 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 21 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 22 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 23 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 24 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 25 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands