We're taking our first trip to DC First week in April. Hoping the cherry blossoms will be in bloom. I already have the capital tour reservation and waiting on White House tour (requested at the earliest date possible through my congressman's office). We plan on spending quite a bit of time at the Smithsonian museums. Will crowds be so bad that we won't be able to enjoy the exhibits? Is there a time of day when the museums are less crowded? Any input will be appreciated.
Okay, how BAD are crowds first week in April?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 2 Northern California in February
- 3 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 4 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 5 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 6 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 7 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 8 Yosemite in Winter
- 9 Active Vacation
- 10 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 11 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 12 Orlando in March
- 13 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 Quick SoCal question
- 16 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 17 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 18 New England September
- 19 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 20 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 21 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 22 Tampa in February
- 23 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 24 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 25 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox