We've never been to New Orleans and are considering going there over the Christmas holiday. Would it be appropriate to take a 14 y.o.? We're avoiding Mardi Gras for the debauchery, but wanted to know whether taking a teenager to a city that promotes adult-centric activities was a good idea.
OK to take 14 year old to New Orleans for Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California San Diego area lodging
- 2 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 3 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 4 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 5 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 Hotel Consturction in NYC
- 8 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 9 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 10 Advice on Roadtrip
- 11 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 12 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 13 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 14 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 15 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 16 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 19 Montana- what are must see places?
- 20 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 21 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 22 from Moab to Bryce
- 23 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 24 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 25 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle