We've never been to New Orleans and are considering going there over the Christmas holiday. Would it be appropriate to take a 14 y.o.? We're avoiding Mardi Gras for the debauchery, but wanted to know whether taking a teenager to a city that promotes adult-centric activities was a good idea.
OK to take 14 year old to New Orleans for Christmas?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fancy dining
- 2 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 5 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 6 Philly
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Santa Barbara, California
- 9 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 10 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 11 Hotel near Miami airport
- 12 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 18 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 19 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 20 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 21 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 22 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 23 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 24 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 25 Chicago trip