It looks like the Sandusky ferries are done for the year. Am I missing anything, or am I stuck driving around through Detroit to get to Point Pelee National Park in Canada?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the Clear Springs, MS recreation area closed?
- 2 Valdez, Alaska
- 3 Help with first time
- 4 Hotel near The Rainbow Room/Rockefeller Center
- 5 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 6 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 7 Discounted Rental Car?
- 8 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 9 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 10 Badlands, Yellowstone, Grand Teton, etc. 2016 trip - Need suggestions
- 11 Inexpensive family getaways
- 12 Crested Butte lodging suggestions...summer
- 13 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 14 Driving from central Florida to Napa CA
- 15 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 16 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 17 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 18 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 19 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 20 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 21 Driving cross country tips
- 22 Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire in October
- 23 Atlanta Airport
- 24 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 25 New York City never gets Old! A long "Christmasy" weekend.