We travel out this way fairly often and usually take I 70. Hate the trek through Columbus an Indianapolis as we usually encounter rush hour at some point and more trucks than cars most of the way. Was thinking of trying I 80 which would bring us down I 55 in Illinois for a change of pace. Question - will Chicago area be congested or will we bypass most of it? Appears to be a little longer, but should make time on the turnpike. Has anyone traveled to the midwest via the I 80 route?
Ohio to Hannibal Missouri - I 80 option?
- 1 KDK Accountancy Corporation
- 2 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 5 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 6 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 7 How to plan San Diego trip
- 8 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 9 Washington Wineries
- 10 Airport luggage tamparing
- 11 California, Northern
- 12 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 13 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 14 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 15 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 16 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 17 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 18 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 19 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 20 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 21 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 22 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 23 Using public transit in San Diego
- 24 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 25 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?