Planning on a day trip when in Cleveland and thought to drive the two hours to Columbus to check out the Ohio State Fair.
Is it worth it (two adults, no kids)?
Anyone familiar with it?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 Traveling Alone
- 3 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 4 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 5 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 6 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 7 Arizona in late January
- 8 New Mexico in May
- 9 Las Vegas Vacation
- 10 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 11 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 12 disneyland
- 13 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 14 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 15 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 16 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 17 OHare car service north suburbs
- 18 California Coast in January
- 19 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 20 Key West
- 21 Currency and hotels
- 22 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 23 Vegas with toddler twins
- 24 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 25 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July