We will be having a family get together in Ohio, Cleveland this summer and wanted to drive to Niagara Falls (I hear it takes only 4.5 hours). Stay there with fam and then drive to DC and then fly out of Cleveland, Ohio. any ideas on timeframes and how it will be renting a car with 2 toddlers in tow? Is it possible to be done in 3 days? If not, would you suggest only going to NIagara?
Ohio, Cleveland to Niagara to Washington DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 trains in Europe
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 4 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 5 USA trip
- 6 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 7 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 8 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 9 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 10 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 11 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 12 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 13 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 14 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 15 Washington DC in Spring?
- 16 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 17 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 18 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 19 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 20 NBA tickets??
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 23 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 24 Alaskan coast travel options
- 25 Timeshare Nightmares