We will be having a family get together in Ohio, Cleveland this summer and wanted to drive to Niagara Falls (I hear it takes only 4.5 hours). Stay there with fam and then drive to DC and then fly out of Cleveland, Ohio. any ideas on timeframes and how it will be renting a car with 2 toddlers in tow? Is it possible to be done in 3 days? If not, would you suggest only going to NIagara?
Ohio, Cleveland to Niagara to Washington DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 2 moving to florida
- 3 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 10 Boston/Salem with kids
- 11 Connecticut River Byway
- 12 Road Trip SW
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 15 San Diego farmer's markets
- 16 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 17 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 18 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 19 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 20 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 21 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 22 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 23 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 24 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 25 drive from SF to crater lake