We will be having a family get together in Ohio, Cleveland this summer and wanted to drive to Niagara Falls (I hear it takes only 4.5 hours). Stay there with fam and then drive to DC and then fly out of Cleveland, Ohio. any ideas on timeframes and how it will be renting a car with 2 toddlers in tow? Is it possible to be done in 3 days? If not, would you suggest only going to NIagara?
Ohio, Cleveland to Niagara to Washington DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Visiting Denver
- 2 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 5 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 6 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 7 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 8 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 11 Quiet hotel room in University district?
- 12 Visiting Denver
- 13 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 14 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 15 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 16 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 17 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 18 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 19 San Diego parks and attractions
- 20 Door County Suggestions
- 21 First family ski trip
- 22 New Hampshire Itinerary
- 23 Summer trip in New England (15 days)
- 24 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 25 boston to nantucket: what are our options?