We will be having a family get together in Ohio, Cleveland this summer and wanted to drive to Niagara Falls (I hear it takes only 4.5 hours). Stay there with fam and then drive to DC and then fly out of Cleveland, Ohio. any ideas on timeframes and how it will be renting a car with 2 toddlers in tow? Is it possible to be done in 3 days? If not, would you suggest only going to NIagara?
Ohio, Cleveland to Niagara to Washington DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 2 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 3 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 4 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 5 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 Boston & Cape Cod
- 9 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 10 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 11 Romantic destination in the US
- 12 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 13 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 14 Moving out of states from Florida
- 15 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 16 family road trip
- 17 Alaska Trip Planning
- 18 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 19 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 20 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 21 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 22 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 23 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.
- 24 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 25 Recommended Air BnB Somewhere Between Columbus and Cleveland?