We will be having a family get together in Ohio, Cleveland this summer and wanted to drive to Niagara Falls (I hear it takes only 4.5 hours). Stay there with fam and then drive to DC and then fly out of Cleveland, Ohio. any ideas on timeframes and how it will be renting a car with 2 toddlers in tow? Is it possible to be done in 3 days? If not, would you suggest only going to NIagara?
Ohio, Cleveland to Niagara to Washington DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California San Diego area lodging
- 2 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 3 Tallest and largest living Saguaros at Saguaro National Park
- 4 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 5 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 6 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 7 Advice on Roadtrip
- 8 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 9 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 10 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 11 North Conway, Jackson or where to stay in October
- 12 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 13 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 14 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 15 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 16 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 17 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 18 Montana- what are must see places?
- 19 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 20 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 21 from Moab to Bryce
- 22 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 23 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 24 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area