We will be having a family get together in Ohio, Cleveland this summer and wanted to drive to Niagara Falls (I hear it takes only 4.5 hours). Stay there with fam and then drive to DC and then fly out of Cleveland, Ohio. any ideas on timeframes and how it will be renting a car with 2 toddlers in tow? Is it possible to be done in 3 days? If not, would you suggest only going to NIagara?
Ohio, Cleveland to Niagara to Washington DC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 2 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 3 Beach holiday with baby
- 4 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 5 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Kennebunkport, Cape Cod or Martha's Vineyard
- 8 Seattle hotels
- 9 Things to do around New York
- 10 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 11 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 12 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 15 Lodging between Edenton NC and Washington DC?
- 16 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 17 Thoughts for two 14 yr old boys who enjoy NYC,Chicago/sneakers.
- 18 USA Round trip 2018
- 19 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 20 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 21 Daytona Beach and ??
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 24 First visit in New Mexico
- 25 San Diego Public Transportation