We are flying in to CVG to explore Ohio and love to explore the backroads of Amish country as well as hit the antique shops and malls. We will drive thru most of the state and I have mapped out the little towns between Sugarcreek and Apple Creek. Are there other areas you would suggest that are not as touristy? We like nothing more than driving a little country road past a beautiful Amish farmhouse. What other areas of Ohio would you suggest for that? Also, we will be going to the antique flea market and mall in the Sprinfield area. Any other areas best for antique and collectable shops? Any Ohio "don't miss" suggestions? Thanks for your help!
Ohio Antiques & Amish Country Suggestions Please
View all United States activity »
- 1 One day in Washington DC
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 4 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 5 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 6 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 7 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 8 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 9 San Antonio
- 10 hotel near Met NYC
- 11 Key West on NYE
- 12 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 13 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 14 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 15 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....
- 16 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 17 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 18 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 22 Oahu Information
- 23 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 24 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 25 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?