We are flying in to CVG to explore Ohio and love to explore the backroads of Amish country as well as hit the antique shops and malls. We will drive thru most of the state and I have mapped out the little towns between Sugarcreek and Apple Creek. Are there other areas you would suggest that are not as touristy? We like nothing more than driving a little country road past a beautiful Amish farmhouse. What other areas of Ohio would you suggest for that? Also, we will be going to the antique flea market and mall in the Sprinfield area. Any other areas best for antique and collectable shops? Any Ohio "don't miss" suggestions? Thanks for your help!
Ohio Antiques & Amish Country Suggestions Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 General Utah planning questions
- 3 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 7 Dining in Manhattan
- 8 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 13 How to dress in Vegas
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 17 St Patrick's renovations
- 18 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 21 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 22 From Seattle airport to the city
- 23 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 24 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015