We are flying in to CVG to explore Ohio and love to explore the backroads of Amish country as well as hit the antique shops and malls. We will drive thru most of the state and I have mapped out the little towns between Sugarcreek and Apple Creek. Are there other areas you would suggest that are not as touristy? We like nothing more than driving a little country road past a beautiful Amish farmhouse. What other areas of Ohio would you suggest for that? Also, we will be going to the antique flea market and mall in the Sprinfield area. Any other areas best for antique and collectable shops? Any Ohio "don't miss" suggestions? Thanks for your help!
Ohio Antiques & Amish Country Suggestions Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 2 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 3 Seattle Hyatts
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 7 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 8 5 days and 4 nights outside of San Francisco
- 9 California road trip
- 10 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Best beach in San Diego for family vacation ages 8-16
- 13 San Diego - wher to stay
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 16 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 17 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 18 Berkshires in late October
- 19 2 day in Adirondack park
- 20 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 NYC Clubs for live music
- 23 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 24 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 25 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL