We are flying in to CVG to explore Ohio and love to explore the backroads of Amish country as well as hit the antique shops and malls. We will drive thru most of the state and I have mapped out the little towns between Sugarcreek and Apple Creek. Are there other areas you would suggest that are not as touristy? We like nothing more than driving a little country road past a beautiful Amish farmhouse. What other areas of Ohio would you suggest for that? Also, we will be going to the antique flea market and mall in the Sprinfield area. Any other areas best for antique and collectable shops? Any Ohio "don't miss" suggestions? Thanks for your help!
Ohio Antiques & Amish Country Suggestions Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Can I make a 1pm flight out of OGG if I stay the night before in Hana?
- 2 Nev Senator Harry Reid's Ritz Carlton digs
- 3 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 4 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 5 Fun restaurant for kids before Broadway play
- 6 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 7 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 8 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 9 Driving between Nashville and Memphis
- 10 Fun restaurants in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge
- 11 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 12 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 15 Brooklyn why?
- 16 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 17 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 18 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 19 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 20 New York City Restaurants
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 23 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 24 Maui vacation
- 25 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands