We are flying in to CVG to explore Ohio and love to explore the backroads of Amish country as well as hit the antique shops and malls. We will drive thru most of the state and I have mapped out the little towns between Sugarcreek and Apple Creek. Are there other areas you would suggest that are not as touristy? We like nothing more than driving a little country road past a beautiful Amish farmhouse. What other areas of Ohio would you suggest for that? Also, we will be going to the antique flea market and mall in the Sprinfield area. Any other areas best for antique and collectable shops? Any Ohio "don't miss" suggestions? Thanks for your help!
Ohio Antiques & Amish Country Suggestions Please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 2 Circle Oahu / luau
- 3 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 8 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 9 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 10 Backpacking in April
- 11 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 replica designer handbags
- 14 First family ski trip
- 15 San Diego parks and attractions
- 16 Cape Cod in early April
- 17 USA with a 3 year old
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 united and carry-ons
- 20 Portland Maine Hotels
- 21 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 22 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 23 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 24 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York