We have a longish layover at O'Hare in May (afternoon), and have a couple of passes for the United Red Carpet Club. There appear to be more than one -- three in terminal 1, and one in terminal 2. First, are these worth using up my free passes for (in terms of comfort, amenities, food served), and two, are they all the same or is one better than the others?
O'Hare United Red Carpet clubs
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans Motel Question
- 2 Getting to Key West
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 5 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 6 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 7 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 8 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 9 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 10 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 11 Happy Hour
- 12 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 13 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 14 road trip Houston-NJ
- 15 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 16 Help needed from USA experts... where to?
- 17 Philadelphia Airport Hotels with Extended Parking
- 18 Family Reunion Ideas for Maine Coast
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 23 Any edits? San Antonio & Austin Itinerary Dec 31st-Jan 5th or 6th
- 24 The Sagamore - Winter Activities
- 25 Portsmouth NH to NYC