Hi everyone. Will someone please tell me how to get from United's (domestic) baggage area to American's international departure area at Chicago's O'Hare airport? I see from their web site map that there is a tram and I'm assuming that I will have to backtrack through the airport once I pick up my bag. Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3-Days Driving from Denver to Santa Fe: Suggestions?
- 2 Murray Hill NYC restaurants
- 3 NYC hotel/July
- 4 Final dinner in NYC recommendations
- 5 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 6 new york subway help please
- 7 Car Rental in Sedona
- 8 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 9 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 10 Local Bus from Lake Powell resort to Page, AZ
- 11 Calling card for land line phones in National Parks in the western states
- 12 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 13 Overnight at the airport or into Manhattan at midnight?
- 14 East coast itinerary for 10 days from Toronto
- 15 Sheraton Maui or Maui Marriott Ocean Club
- 16 Vegas,Sedona,GC,Page,Bryce,Zion
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 NYC with my 13 year old
- 19 Las Vegas must sees
- 20 Girls' Getaway
- 21 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 22 Best ( not cheapest) way from EWR to Upper West Side
- 23 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 24 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 25 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12