One of my favorite meals was at the Hash House a Go Go, a “twisted country” restaurant in Los Vegas. I’m hoping we can recapture the experience. I loved the chicken and waffles. We’ve got a 5 hour & 50 minute layover at O'Hare Airport before going on to Ireland. We will be there on a Thursday afternoon. The address is 1212 North State Parkway, Chicago. Is this doable? It’s only my second time to Chicago so please provide recommendations on how to get there and back. Can you take public transportation?
OHare 6 hour Layover- Hash House a Go-Go. Can We Make It? How?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 2 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 3 adams morgan - safety
- 4 Morning in miami
- 5 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 6 Driving - Philadelphia to San Francisco
- 7 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 8 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 11 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 12 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 13 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 15 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 16 What To See & Do in Rapid City
- 17 What To See and Do in the Grand Rapids Area
- 18 which St. Louis neighborhood to base in, given these destinations?
- 19 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 20 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 21 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 22 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 23 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 24 Grand Marais?
- 25 US Southwest