One of my favorite meals was at the Hash House a Go Go, a “twisted country” restaurant in Los Vegas. I’m hoping we can recapture the experience. I loved the chicken and waffles. We’ve got a 5 hour & 50 minute layover at O'Hare Airport before going on to Ireland. We will be there on a Thursday afternoon. The address is 1212 North State Parkway, Chicago. Is this doable? It’s only my second time to Chicago so please provide recommendations on how to get there and back. Can you take public transportation?
OHare 6 hour Layover- Hash House a Go-Go. Can We Make It? How?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 4 middlebury vt snow
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 7 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 8 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 9 Miami Marlins
- 10 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 11 Charleston, SC help
- 12 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 13 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 14 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 15 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 16 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 17 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 18 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 19 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!