One of my favorite meals was at the Hash House a Go Go, a “twisted country” restaurant in Los Vegas. I’m hoping we can recapture the experience. I loved the chicken and waffles. We’ve got a 5 hour & 50 minute layover at O'Hare Airport before going on to Ireland. We will be there on a Thursday afternoon. The address is 1212 North State Parkway, Chicago. Is this doable? It’s only my second time to Chicago so please provide recommendations on how to get there and back. Can you take public transportation?
OHare 6 hour Layover- Hash House a Go-Go. Can We Make It? How?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Questions
- 2 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 3 Is the New York subway safe?
- 4 Round trip from Chicago
- 5 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 6 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 7 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 8 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 9 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 10 Where to from Tampa?
- 11 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 12 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 13 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 14 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 15 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 16 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 17 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 18 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 19 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 20 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 21 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 22 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 23 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 24 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 25 Three nights in Chicago -- a report