One of my favorite meals was at the Hash House a Go Go, a “twisted country” restaurant in Los Vegas. I’m hoping we can recapture the experience. I loved the chicken and waffles. We’ve got a 5 hour & 50 minute layover at O'Hare Airport before going on to Ireland. We will be there on a Thursday afternoon. The address is 1212 North State Parkway, Chicago. Is this doable? It’s only my second time to Chicago so please provide recommendations on how to get there and back. Can you take public transportation?
OHare 6 hour Layover- Hash House a Go-Go. Can We Make It? How?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Biloxi questions again
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 6 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 7 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 8 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 11 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 12 San Antonio
- 13 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 14 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 15 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 16 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 19 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 20 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 Vero Beach FL
- 23 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 24 Question about Boulder area
- 25 Camping near Vail, Colorado