One of my favorite meals was at the Hash House a Go Go, a “twisted country” restaurant in Los Vegas. I’m hoping we can recapture the experience. I loved the chicken and waffles. We’ve got a 5 hour & 50 minute layover at O'Hare Airport before going on to Ireland. We will be there on a Thursday afternoon. The address is 1212 North State Parkway, Chicago. Is this doable? It’s only my second time to Chicago so please provide recommendations on how to get there and back. Can you take public transportation?
OHare 6 hour Layover- Hash House a Go-Go. Can We Make It? How?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 2 Vegas hotels for families
- 3 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 4 San Francisco - mid October
- 5 3 star hotels in manhattan
- 6 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 9 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 10 Boulder Hotels. Want nice !! Near U of C
- 11 Jersey Boys Show ? Las Vegas
- 12 best area to stay in san diego
- 13 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 14 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 15 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 16 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 18 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 19 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 20 Denver 1 day in denver
- 21 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 22 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 23 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 24 Burlington VT day trip
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour