One of my favorite meals was at the Hash House a Go Go, a “twisted country” restaurant in Los Vegas. I’m hoping we can recapture the experience. I loved the chicken and waffles. We’ve got a 5 hour & 50 minute layover at O'Hare Airport before going on to Ireland. We will be there on a Thursday afternoon. The address is 1212 North State Parkway, Chicago. Is this doable? It’s only my second time to Chicago so please provide recommendations on how to get there and back. Can you take public transportation?
OHare 6 hour Layover- Hash House a Go-Go. Can We Make It? How?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 2 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 3 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 4 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 5 San Diego with Kids
- 6 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 9 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 10 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 11 Vegas hotels for families
- 12 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 13 Transportation help in Philly
- 14 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 15 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 16 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 17 Temecula< CA
- 18 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 19 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 20 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 21 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 22 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 New York - October with 7 yr old