One of my favorite meals was at the Hash House a Go Go, a “twisted country” restaurant in Los Vegas. I’m hoping we can recapture the experience. I loved the chicken and waffles. We’ve got a 5 hour & 50 minute layover at O'Hare Airport before going on to Ireland. We will be there on a Thursday afternoon. The address is 1212 North State Parkway, Chicago. Is this doable? It’s only my second time to Chicago so please provide recommendations on how to get there and back. Can you take public transportation?
OHare 6 hour Layover- Hash House a Go-Go. Can We Make It? How?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 2 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 3 Back from Miami Beach
- 4 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 5 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!
- 6 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 7 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 8 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 9 Which National Park/s with 7-year-old & possibly grandparents
- 10 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 11 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 12 Exciting new play opening at DR 2 Theatre, New York City, on July 24 2014
- 13 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 14 Safari Desert Boots by Bata
- 15 Can Anyone Suggest Me Tourism Evolution Services ?
- 16 Seattle: Something Different?
- 17 Grand Canyon helicopter tour from Las Vegas
- 18 looking for suggestions for quiet florida beach front panhandle stay
- 19 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 20 The Driftless Area: An underappreciated region of the Upper Midwest
- 21 One Night in Dallas
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Current status of Tappan Zee Bridge - summer 2014?
- 24 San Diego - wher to stay
- 25 Seattle Needing some help please