Fodor's travel forum was a TREMENDOUS help on a recent European trip, so I'm back again for more I'm taking my boyfriend to Honolulu in mid-January for his Christmas/birthday/graduation present. After almost 10 years in college, he's finally made it to the finish line.
I'm looking for a place to stay in Honolulu for 5 nights. Hotels are ridiculous because so many people flocking there for the winter. Most rentals (apartments) are also booked. Can anyone suggest any rentals, or even websites to search for rentals? I've checked so many that I don't know where else to look. At this point, I think I would prefer a rental because hotel prices are so steep.
Any and all advice on rentals in Honolulu is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA4nXUI_a5E
- 2 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 3 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 4 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 5 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 6 while helping you get the wonderful grin
- 7 Relocation Decision- Charlotte NC, Charleston, SC or Houston Texas
- 8 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 9 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 10 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 11 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 13 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 14 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 15 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 16 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 17 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 18 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 19 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 20 Boston waterfront Italian
- 21 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 22 where to stop on the way from Montreal to Acadia
- 23 Kids Vacation Place
- 24 Another Key West Trip Report, July 3 - 9, 2016
- 25 Napa valley getaway