Fodor's travel forum was a TREMENDOUS help on a recent European trip, so I'm back again for more I'm taking my boyfriend to Honolulu in mid-January for his Christmas/birthday/graduation present. After almost 10 years in college, he's finally made it to the finish line.
I'm looking for a place to stay in Honolulu for 5 nights. Hotels are ridiculous because so many people flocking there for the winter. Most rentals (apartments) are also booked. Can anyone suggest any rentals, or even websites to search for rentals? I've checked so many that I don't know where else to look. At this point, I think I would prefer a rental because hotel prices are so steep.
Any and all advice on rentals in Honolulu is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fresh Kitchen
- 2 What is there to do on MAUI
- 3 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 4 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 5 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 6 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 8 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 9 Colorado Itinerary
- 10 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 11 Any Sanibel experts?
- 12 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 13 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 14 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 15 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 16 Uber boston
- 17 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 18 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 19 Hawaii Help
- 20 Summer in Michigan
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 22 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 23 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 24 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 25 Rafting the Colorado