Fodor's travel forum was a TREMENDOUS help on a recent European trip, so I'm back again for more I'm taking my boyfriend to Honolulu in mid-January for his Christmas/birthday/graduation present. After almost 10 years in college, he's finally made it to the finish line.
I'm looking for a place to stay in Honolulu for 5 nights. Hotels are ridiculous because so many people flocking there for the winter. Most rentals (apartments) are also booked. Can anyone suggest any rentals, or even websites to search for rentals? I've checked so many that I don't know where else to look. At this point, I think I would prefer a rental because hotel prices are so steep.
Any and all advice on rentals in Honolulu is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 2 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 3 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 4 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 5 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 6 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 7 NJ to Florida drive
- 8 Kauai in November
- 9 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 10 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 11 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 12 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 13 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 14 Grade 12 subjects
- 15 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 16 what western states to spend the most time in
- 17 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 18 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 19 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 20 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 23 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 24 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 25 San Francisco Area - 8 days