Fodor's travel forum was a TREMENDOUS help on a recent European trip, so I'm back again for more I'm taking my boyfriend to Honolulu in mid-January for his Christmas/birthday/graduation present. After almost 10 years in college, he's finally made it to the finish line.
I'm looking for a place to stay in Honolulu for 5 nights. Hotels are ridiculous because so many people flocking there for the winter. Most rentals (apartments) are also booked. Can anyone suggest any rentals, or even websites to search for rentals? I've checked so many that I don't know where else to look. At this point, I think I would prefer a rental because hotel prices are so steep.
Any and all advice on rentals in Honolulu is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 2 Bed and Breakfast
- 3 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 4 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 7 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 8 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 9 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 10 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 11 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 12 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 13 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 14 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 17 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 18 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 19 OHare car service north suburbs
- 20 Yellowstone
- 21 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 22 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 23 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale