Fodor's travel forum was a TREMENDOUS help on a recent European trip, so I'm back again for more I'm taking my boyfriend to Honolulu in mid-January for his Christmas/birthday/graduation present. After almost 10 years in college, he's finally made it to the finish line.
I'm looking for a place to stay in Honolulu for 5 nights. Hotels are ridiculous because so many people flocking there for the winter. Most rentals (apartments) are also booked. Can anyone suggest any rentals, or even websites to search for rentals? I've checked so many that I don't know where else to look. At this point, I think I would prefer a rental because hotel prices are so steep.
Any and all advice on rentals in Honolulu is greatly appreciated.
Oh where, oh where to stay in Honolulu?
- 1 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 2 Vero Beach FL
- 3 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 4 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 5 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 6 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 7 Sightseeing and restaurants in LA
- 8 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 First timers in Kauai--would love advice/suggestions
- 12 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 13 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 14 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 15 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 16 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 17 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 18 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 19 Question about Boulder area
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 22 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 23 Grand Canyon in March?
- 24 a very short trip report of our 10 days on the Big Island
- 25 California Tour Groups?