Fodor's travel forum was a TREMENDOUS help on a recent European trip, so I'm back again for more I'm taking my boyfriend to Honolulu in mid-January for his Christmas/birthday/graduation present. After almost 10 years in college, he's finally made it to the finish line.
I'm looking for a place to stay in Honolulu for 5 nights. Hotels are ridiculous because so many people flocking there for the winter. Most rentals (apartments) are also booked. Can anyone suggest any rentals, or even websites to search for rentals? I've checked so many that I don't know where else to look. At this point, I think I would prefer a rental because hotel prices are so steep.
Any and all advice on rentals in Honolulu is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 2 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 3 Phone SIM
- 4 Best Amish Site to visit
- 5 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 6 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 7 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 8 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 9 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 10 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 11 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 12 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 13 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 14 A day in Boston
- 15 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 16 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 17 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 18 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 19 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 20 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 21 California's Central Coast
- 22 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 23 Any Disneyworld fans here?
- 24 Good Places for a Family to Eat in San Francisco
- 25 Badlands, Black Hills, Devils Tower, Yellowstone & Grand Tetons