Fodor's travel forum was a TREMENDOUS help on a recent European trip, so I'm back again for more I'm taking my boyfriend to Honolulu in mid-January for his Christmas/birthday/graduation present. After almost 10 years in college, he's finally made it to the finish line.
I'm looking for a place to stay in Honolulu for 5 nights. Hotels are ridiculous because so many people flocking there for the winter. Most rentals (apartments) are also booked. Can anyone suggest any rentals, or even websites to search for rentals? I've checked so many that I don't know where else to look. At this point, I think I would prefer a rental because hotel prices are so steep.
Any and all advice on rentals in Honolulu is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ) MOZILLA browser install CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 MOZILLA Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Las vegas and nearby
- 3 Cape Cod trip report
- 4 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 5 Napa & Sonoma - Winery Suggestions
- 6 Need input on the following itinerary for Mid Coast Maine
- 7 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 8 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 9 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 11 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 14 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 15 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 16 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 17 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 18 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 21 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 22 Orlando area weather in June
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 New Itinerary
- 25 Help with Northwest Trip