Fodor's travel forum was a TREMENDOUS help on a recent European trip, so I'm back again for more I'm taking my boyfriend to Honolulu in mid-January for his Christmas/birthday/graduation present. After almost 10 years in college, he's finally made it to the finish line.
I'm looking for a place to stay in Honolulu for 5 nights. Hotels are ridiculous because so many people flocking there for the winter. Most rentals (apartments) are also booked. Can anyone suggest any rentals, or even websites to search for rentals? I've checked so many that I don't know where else to look. At this point, I think I would prefer a rental because hotel prices are so steep.
Any and all advice on rentals in Honolulu is greatly appreciated.
Oh where, oh where to stay in Honolulu?
- 1 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 4 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 5 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 6 Help with NYC transit
- 7 Boston Area College Tour
- 8 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 Door County
- 11 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 12 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 13 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 14 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 15 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 16 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 17 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 18 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 19 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 20 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 21 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Williamsburg VA
- 24 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 25 A Visit to Charleston