Fodor's travel forum was a TREMENDOUS help on a recent European trip, so I'm back again for more I'm taking my boyfriend to Honolulu in mid-January for his Christmas/birthday/graduation present. After almost 10 years in college, he's finally made it to the finish line.
I'm looking for a place to stay in Honolulu for 5 nights. Hotels are ridiculous because so many people flocking there for the winter. Most rentals (apartments) are also booked. Can anyone suggest any rentals, or even websites to search for rentals? I've checked so many that I don't know where else to look. At this point, I think I would prefer a rental because hotel prices are so steep.
Any and all advice on rentals in Honolulu is greatly appreciated.
Oh where, oh where to stay in Honolulu?
- 1 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 2 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 3 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 4 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 7 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 8 Washington Wineries
- 9 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 10 Less commercial beach?
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 13 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 14 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 15 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 16 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 17 Priceline, WARNING
- 18 Kauai golf
- 19 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 20 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 21 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 22 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 23 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 24 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 25 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?