Fodor's travel forum was a TREMENDOUS help on a recent European trip, so I'm back again for more I'm taking my boyfriend to Honolulu in mid-January for his Christmas/birthday/graduation present. After almost 10 years in college, he's finally made it to the finish line.
I'm looking for a place to stay in Honolulu for 5 nights. Hotels are ridiculous because so many people flocking there for the winter. Most rentals (apartments) are also booked. Can anyone suggest any rentals, or even websites to search for rentals? I've checked so many that I don't know where else to look. At this point, I think I would prefer a rental because hotel prices are so steep.
Any and all advice on rentals in Honolulu is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 오리지날릴게임손오공 ≪ 접속주소 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 3 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 4 Sonoma
- 5 Northwest Passage
- 6 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170428141326
- 8 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 9 Alaska cruise
- 10 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 11 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 12 Fodor's Walt Disney World 2017 travel guide
- 13 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 14 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 15 101 closure
- 16 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 17 Springfield, IL to Louisville, KY best route
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 20 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 21 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 24 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 25 New Orleans