Fodor's travel forum was a TREMENDOUS help on a recent European trip, so I'm back again for more I'm taking my boyfriend to Honolulu in mid-January for his Christmas/birthday/graduation present. After almost 10 years in college, he's finally made it to the finish line.
I'm looking for a place to stay in Honolulu for 5 nights. Hotels are ridiculous because so many people flocking there for the winter. Most rentals (apartments) are also booked. Can anyone suggest any rentals, or even websites to search for rentals? I've checked so many that I don't know where else to look. At this point, I think I would prefer a rental because hotel prices are so steep.
Any and all advice on rentals in Honolulu is greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 2 Great OR beach house locations?
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 San Francisco transit options
- 5 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 6 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 7 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 8 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 9 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 10 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 11 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 12 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 13 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 14 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 15 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 16 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 17 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 18 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 19 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 20 No Spam this morning!!
- 21 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 22 Honeymoon on PCH
- 23 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 24 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 25 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?