I will be staying in Ogunquit for my final night of an upcoming trip . I need to be at Logan airport by 11 am the following day. Google maps indicates a travel time of 1.5 hours, but I'm looking for a reality check. Does that seem realistic? I've read other threads that talk about congestion in this area, so I want to get thoughts on what time I should really hit the road to get to the airport on time. Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 2 Paws 'N' Pups
- 3 http://www.shaperich.com/proshred-elite-review/
- 4 Italian Food, Palm Desert
- 5 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 6 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 7 How many states have you been to?
- 8 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 9 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 10 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 11 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 14 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 15 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 16 Skagway
- 17 Retiring in NM?
- 18 Chicago to Charleston
- 19 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 20 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 21 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 22 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 23 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 24 Honeymoon out west.
- 25 New Orleans to Memphis and back