I will be staying in Ogunquit for my final night of an upcoming trip . I need to be at Logan airport by 11 am the following day. Google maps indicates a travel time of 1.5 hours, but I'm looking for a reality check. Does that seem realistic? I've read other threads that talk about congestion in this area, so I want to get thoughts on what time I should really hit the road to get to the airport on time. Thanks very much.
Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado trip
- 2 Colorado trip in early May
- 3 Nets vs Bulls (All Access) Middle Sideline Tickets for Listing
- 4 Cape cod and Acadia
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 7 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 8 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 9 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 10 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 11 DC - WW2 flyover
- 12 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 13 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 14 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 15 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 First visit in New Mexico
- 18 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 19 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 20 Maine in latter half of September
- 21 Grand Marais?
- 22 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 23 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 24 10 day Northern California Itinerary
- 25 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu