I will be staying in Ogunquit for my final night of an upcoming trip . I need to be at Logan airport by 11 am the following day. Google maps indicates a travel time of 1.5 hours, but I'm looking for a reality check. Does that seem realistic? I've read other threads that talk about congestion in this area, so I want to get thoughts on what time I should really hit the road to get to the airport on time. Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://newsupplements2017.com/core-pwo/
- 2 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 3 Florida keys trip
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 6 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 7 Hawaii Help
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 HAWAII; HELP!
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 16 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 17 Coffee in Boston?
- 18 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 19 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 20 Change planes in Atlanta
- 21 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 25 Florida beach vacation