I will be staying in Ogunquit for my final night of an upcoming trip . I need to be at Logan airport by 11 am the following day. Google maps indicates a travel time of 1.5 hours, but I'm looking for a reality check. Does that seem realistic? I've read other threads that talk about congestion in this area, so I want to get thoughts on what time I should really hit the road to get to the airport on time. Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.greathealthreview.com/beaute-lift-serum/
- 2 http://www.greathealthreview.com/nuvega-lash-serum/
- 3 Cleveland West Side Market
- 4 Carlsbad Emergency Locksmith | LockTechs
- 5 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 6 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 7 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 8 Recent Spam Attacks
- 9 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 10 New England Fall Foliage - First Timers
- 11 Five national parks in ten days -- during the government shutdown
- 12 Eastern Seaboard
- 13 Bryce, Zion, Arches, Canyonlands in one week? In October?
- 14 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 15 Miami airport--safety??
- 16 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 17 Harmony Thai Massage Houston
- 18 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 19 US whole month of January where to
- 20 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 21 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 22 Is Yosemite worth going too in July?
- 23 Kauai-Planning ahead
- 24 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 25 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line