I will be staying in Ogunquit for my final night of an upcoming trip . I need to be at Logan airport by 11 am the following day. Google maps indicates a travel time of 1.5 hours, but I'm looking for a reality check. Does that seem realistic? I've read other threads that talk about congestion in this area, so I want to get thoughts on what time I should really hit the road to get to the airport on time. Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://healthyboosterspro.com/hl12-supplement
- 2 Michigan Auto Law
- 3 No Spam this morning!!
- 4 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 5 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 6 Are you searching used car site?
- 7 Ideas for New York
- 8 Great OR beach house locations?
- 9 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 10 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 11 Honeymoon on PCH
- 12 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 13 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 14 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 San Francisco transit options
- 17 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 18 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Best ground transportation from Denver airport to Boulder?
- 21 Driving from San Francisco to Seattle late december/early january
- 22 First time visit to New Orleans: Hilton Riverside or New Orleans Marriott?
- 23 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 24 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 25 Seeing The Hunley in Charleston