My husband and I have reservations for the weekend of December 15h at Oglebay's Resort. If we leave to go off the property will we have trouble getting back on due to traffic seeing the light festival? Is it better to go and see the lights early or later in the evening? Is the Victoria Vaudeville show fun to attend? It will be their Christmas show. Does anyone have any restaurant suggestions? Thanks in advance for the advice. Nancy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 2 fairfeld inn or Hampton inn
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 Gate1 8 Day Grand Canyon tour review/ Comments
- 5 Watch guardians of the galaxy vol.2 l Movie In HD Quality
- 6 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 7 Erectimax @ http://realcoloncleansingworks.com/erectimax/
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Alaska cruise
- 10 Spur of the moment Chicago advice.
- 11 Sonoma
- 12 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 13 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 14 New Orleans
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 Cruise to Alaska. Ports- Juneau, Sitka, Ketchikan, Victoria
- 17 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 18 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 19 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 24 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 25 AR State Parks