My husband and I have reservations for the weekend of December 15h at Oglebay's Resort. If we leave to go off the property will we have trouble getting back on due to traffic seeing the light festival? Is it better to go and see the lights early or later in the evening? Is the Victoria Vaudeville show fun to attend? It will be their Christmas show. Does anyone have any restaurant suggestions? Thanks in advance for the advice. Nancy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 2 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 disneyland
- 5 Arizona in winter
- 6 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 7 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 8 Key West
- 9 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 10 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 13 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 14 moving to Florida
- 15 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 16 DC restaurant report
- 17 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 18 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 19 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 20 Northern California Redwoods
- 21 Southwestern Virginia Ideas?
- 22 Smoky Mountains Honeymoon
- 23 East Tennesee to mohonk.
- 24 Neue Galerie
- 25 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!