Anyone ever been to Ogallala Nebraska? As it happens, my husband and I will be spending most of a day and overnight here. Is there anything to do or see near here? Any recommendations of places to eat? Is the Best Western Stage Coach Inn fairly decent? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 3 Washington, D.C. trip report...
- 4 San Diego Trip Report
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 8 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 9 rain in Kauai
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 12 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 13 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 14 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 20 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 21 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 22 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 23 Phoenix restaurants
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??