Anyone ever been to Ogallala Nebraska? As it happens, my husband and I will be spending most of a day and overnight here. Is there anything to do or see near here? Any recommendations of places to eat? Is the Best Western Stage Coach Inn fairly decent? Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Looking for Next Destination
- 2 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 3 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 4 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 10 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 11 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 12 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 13 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 14 St. Simon, Georgia
- 15 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 16 Moving to New Jersey
- 17 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 18 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 19 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 20 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 21 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 22 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 23 West Coast Road Trip
- 24 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 25 Need Minnesota leaf color reports