I'm planning to do a long weekend somewhere in the deep south from NYC. I am not really too bothered about seeing the big cities or the major tourist attractions. I would really like to experience some small redneck towns (no offence intended) and eat some good BBQ food.
Will probably only have 3-4 nights but would like to stay in at least 2 or 3 different places.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUY PAIN MEDS
- 2 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 3 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 4 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 5 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 6 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 7 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 8 9-10 day trip to WA
- 9 Apply in 12th grade for an international student ?
- 10 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 11 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 12 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 15 las vegas, zion, bryce , grandcanyon, page (antelope canyon), sedona,
- 16 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 17 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 18 Atlanta With Toddler
- 19 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 20 NYC For The Day
- 21 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 22 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 23 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 24 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 25 Car rental from Baltimore airport