I'm planning to do a long weekend somewhere in the deep south from NYC. I am not really too bothered about seeing the big cities or the major tourist attractions. I would really like to experience some small redneck towns (no offence intended) and eat some good BBQ food.
Will probably only have 3-4 nights but would like to stay in at least 2 or 3 different places.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best time to visit alaska
- 2 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 3 A week in NYC - first timers
- 4 NJ to Florida drive
- 5 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 6 Cody, WY --suggestions for short stop?
- 7 Denver CO what to do arriving at 8am
- 8 Advise on trip
- 9 Portland-Seattle and lots more: Itinerary comments requested
- 10 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 11 Any one found a fee free ATM around Point Pleasant, NJ area?
- 12 From NYC to DC...Bus Questions
- 13 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 14 6 week West USA Family driving trip
- 15 Moab UT Accommendations
- 16 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 17 Grade 12 subjects
- 18 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 19 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 20 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 21 Sedona
- 22 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 23 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 24 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 25 Bugs on Sanibel Island