I'm planning to do a long weekend somewhere in the deep south from NYC. I am not really too bothered about seeing the big cities or the major tourist attractions. I would really like to experience some small redneck towns (no offence intended) and eat some good BBQ food.
Will probably only have 3-4 nights but would like to stay in at least 2 or 3 different places.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 2 flagstaff
- 3 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 4 Miami Beach and Baseball Trip - Hampton Inn or Sheraton Four Points
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 7 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 8 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 9 San Francisco, Portland, & Seattle Honeymoon
- 10 Carrizo Plain National Monument Wildflower "Superbloom"
- 11 Austin, Hotel
- 12 US Trip
- 13 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 14 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 15 Bryce and Zion planning
- 16 Maui - luau question
- 17 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 18 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 19 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 20 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 21 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 22 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 23 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 24 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 25 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key