I'm planning to do a long weekend somewhere in the deep south from NYC. I am not really too bothered about seeing the big cities or the major tourist attractions. I would really like to experience some small redneck towns (no offence intended) and eat some good BBQ food.
Will probably only have 3-4 nights but would like to stay in at least 2 or 3 different places.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsuppdiet.com/black-diamond-force/
- 2 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/max-testo-xl/
- 3 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 4 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 5 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 6 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 7 Hawaii Help
- 8 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 9 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 10 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 Florida keys trip
- 14 HAWAII; HELP!
- 15 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 16 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 17 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 18 Coffee in Boston?
- 19 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 20 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 21 Change planes in Atlanta
- 22 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 24 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907