I'm planning to do a long weekend somewhere in the deep south from NYC. I am not really too bothered about seeing the big cities or the major tourist attractions. I would really like to experience some small redneck towns (no offence intended) and eat some good BBQ food.
Will probably only have 3-4 nights but would like to stay in at least 2 or 3 different places.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 6 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 7 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 8 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 9 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 10 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 11 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 12 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 13 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 14 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 15 OHare car service north suburbs
- 16 Yellowstone
- 17 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 18 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 19 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 20 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 21 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 22 Page, AZ area
- 23 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 24 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 25 Traveling Alone