I'm planning to do a long weekend somewhere in the deep south from NYC. I am not really too bothered about seeing the big cities or the major tourist attractions. I would really like to experience some small redneck towns (no offence intended) and eat some good BBQ food.
Will probably only have 3-4 nights but would like to stay in at least 2 or 3 different places.
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 파워볼사이트 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 파워볼사이트 ● 연결 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 My travels to Monument Valley
- 4 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 5 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 6 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 7 Lunch in Central Park
- 8 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 9 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 10 Las Vegas trip report
- 11 Oregon Coast road trip
- 12 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 13 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 14 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 17 How much cash do you travel with?
- 18 Food Festival Tour
- 19 Boston area hotels
- 20 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 21 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 22 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 23 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 24 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 25 seattle apartment