I am interested in doing a road trip to northeastern Minnesota, visiting waterfalls, International Wolf Center at Ely, the bear sanctuary at Orr, possibly International Falls for a boat tour. I love the natural attractions of America. I am interested in history and Indian culture. I live in central Illinois and want to make the most of a week in Minnesota; beginning in Duluth and visiting HWY 61 to Silver Bay. We are in our late 40's and our very active son is 20 yrs. old. We are interested in easy hikes guided by naturalist and eco-tours.
Off-the beaten path in northeast Minnesota
View all United States activity »
- 1 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 2 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 3 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 6 Warm and don't Drive
- 7 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 10 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 11 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 12 Madison Square Garden
- 13 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 14 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 15 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 16 St. Augustine, Florida
- 17 hotel near Met NYC
- 18 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 19 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 20 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 21 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 22 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 23 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 24 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?