We are planning a week long trip to New England, the 2nd week of October. Does anyone have suggestions for places to visit, quaint shopping villages with good B&Bs as well as restaurants? Our trip will take us from PA and end in Maine. We are looking for day trips along the way staying overnight in one B&B before ending in Kenibunkport, MN. Any suggestions are appreciated!
October New England Trip/Best places to visit
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 2 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 6 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 7 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 8 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 Jersey City Parking
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 13 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 14 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 15 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 16 Asheville NC without a car
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 19 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 20 Myrtle Beach
- 21 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 22 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 23 Colorado in the summer!
- 24 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown