We are planning a week long trip to New England, the 2nd week of October. Does anyone have suggestions for places to visit, quaint shopping villages with good B&Bs as well as restaurants? Our trip will take us from PA and end in Maine. We are looking for day trips along the way staying overnight in one B&B before ending in Kenibunkport, MN. Any suggestions are appreciated!
October New England Trip/Best places to visit
View all United States activity »
- 1 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 2 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 7 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 8 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 9 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 10 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 11 St. Augustine, Florida
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 San Antonio
- 14 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 15 hotel near Met NYC
- 16 Where should I move to?
- 17 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 18 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 19 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 20 Fripp island
- 21 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 22 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 25 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.