I'll be in Minneapolis/St Paul the first weekend in October with two 13 year-old-boys. Any ideas of fun things to do on Sunday? So far the weather report says it'll be cool and rainy.
Oct Sunday with 2 teenage boys?
- 1 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 2 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 3 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 4 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 5 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 6 Using public transit in San Diego
- 7 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 10 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 11 Help finalizing August itinerary for Utah NPs (with a child)
- 12 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 13 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 14 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 15 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 16 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 17 D.C. in a day
- 18 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 19 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 20 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 21 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 22 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 23 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?