i am planning a vacation for mid August and am confused as to the best place to go, ocean city,md or lewes,de, or bethany beach, de. I have a 2 year old and a 5 year old. I am looking for a condo rental or similar right on beach. I am looking for a place that is safe and family oriented, not too busy or crowded, but within a short distance of more activity if we get bored. I would appreciate any advice, as I have never been to either of the 3 places - ocean city, md, lewes, de or bethany, de.
ocean city,md or lewes or bethany, de
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 3 Hotel near Public Theater
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 14 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 17 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 18 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 19 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 One day in Washington DC
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 24 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 25 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March